Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ordered and a long wait
Nick73

ordered and a long wait

Ordered my RRE 2 weeks ago but as nothing in Aus with the exact options, I have been told I have to wait until end of January or begin of Feb...for delivery. Im like a kid waiting for xmas...grrrr

I got the TD4 which I didn't realize only had 1 exhaust if I did, I would of got the SD4.

I have seen some posts from the U.K saying they don't come with a spare Tyre..Is this true on the 4 door?
04-10-2014 08:09am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

RE: ordered and a long wait

Yes it's true, in Europe they don't come with a spare tyre, it's an optional extra!!

Somewhere in the North Sea.
04-10-2014 09:33am
Mark^^

Welcome, in Oz the space saver spare wheel is standard on Evoque models.

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
04-10-2014 09:41am
Amadeus

Hello newbie, does your profile picture reflect your order? What are your exact specs? I had a 6th month wait all up but thoroughly enjoying it now.

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
05-10-2014 06:11pm
Nick73

(05-10-2014 06:11pm)Amadeus Wrote:  Hello newbie, does your profile picture reflect your order? What are your exact specs? I had a 6th month wait all up but thoroughly enjoying it now.

2015 TD4 Fuji white,5 door, 9 speed auto, xenon lights , elec tailgate, folding mirrors, auto wiper/lights, 18 inch wheels, heated front seats, reversing camera, panoramic sunroof, Doesn't take long for the options to add up.

still along time to go. Are there any negative points so far that you've found?
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 12:37pm by Nick73.)
12-10-2014 12:36pm
Amadeus

Just the drivers seat base and dash on the LHS replaced because of minor wrinkles so check your leather seats when it arrives and after initial use. Otherwise I want to drive it all the time!

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
14-10-2014 03:12pm
Bern_Dog

Awesome - welcome to the Land Rover/Range Rover world. Once you have one, you will never go back.

I also have the TD4 and to be honest, the SD4 is a bit of a waste of time/money now that the 9 Speed negates the need for the extra power when I drove them back to back. I saved $4000 by opting for TD4 and no one really notices the lack of an extra exhaust when lots of people complement the car.

The extra exhaust would be important if I was spending extra on a RRS Supercharged V8 though Laughing

2014 MY14 RR Evoque TD4 5 Door Pure Fuji White, 9 Speed Auto, 19 Inch Style 4 Wheels LaughingCool
14-12-2014 11:11pm