Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ordered an RR Evoque
boinzo

RE: ordered an RR Evoque

Nice one Mark. The Parsifal dropped my car off at the Port of Brisbane on Sunday. Finally organizing finances as the long wait comes to an end!

Ipanema TD4 Auto Dynamic 5dr, Black Pano, 20" S7, Pursuit. Built 12/02/13, At the dealer! BOOOOO YAH!
01-04-2013 10:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark^^

Oh we will need lots of photos soon boinzo

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
02-04-2013 08:53am
Amadeus

FYI - mine was 11 days at the PK dock arriving 10 March but only just getting it this weekend (long story). Hope to see piccys when you get it - can you include the puppy! LOL

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
02-04-2013 07:54pm
Filski

ordered an RR Evoque

Mine unloaded 25th Feb, not collected till the16th March. Seems the average 2week turnaround from docking is extending.
(02-04-2013 07:54pm)Amadeus Wrote:  FYI - mine was 11 days at the PK dock arriving 10 March but only just getting it this weekend (long story). Hope to see piccys when you get it - can you include the puppy! LOL

Long story? Problems?
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 11:45pm by Filski.)
02-04-2013 11:44pm
Amadeus

Because the dealer I went through (quite a good discount via a fleet tender process but not actually leasing it) is in "the back of Bourke" and coupled with Easter weekend .... all the delays add up getting it transported back down to Sydney. I get the car this weekend but the handover is a week later when the rep will travel down to my place. OMG - next time I'll just go to the dealer 10 mins away and be done with it (where we got our first LR Disco)!

eD4 Pure Fuji Coupe | Tech Pack | Pano Roof | Cirrus Leather | Powerfold Mirrors | Xenons | 19" Style 3s | arr 5Apr13
03-04-2013 08:03am
Mark^^

Well spoke to the dealer today, as the Aniara dropped off my car at Port Kembla on Wednesday (10 April) and he told me he should have it next Wednesday (17th April) which seems odd as that's not long for the customs inspectors, but I have no complaints if its early.

Seems he wrote the wrong interior on the order form, so its not and Energy interior but a Pursuit interior. This is good as I was have concerns about the green stripe of the Energy interior and though I would have to get black seat covers if I did not like it. I think the Pursuit interior will look similar to what they put in the Territory F6X which I always liked.

The only issues with early delivery is I am still in the process of selling my Subaru Liberty GT Premium before I can take on the lease for the Evoque, but hopefully I will hear from the guy who wants to buy it this evening.

Amadeus my puppy is now 8 months old and as a Great Dane he is no longer recognisable as a puppy, he can easily rest his chin on our high kitchen benches. He was only a little puppy until he was about 6 weeks old when I first saw him, by the time I got him at eight weeks he was already bigger than a small dog.
Well that was quick, Subaru now sold and will go on Wednesday...so all is on track now.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 10:25am by Mark^^.)
12-04-2013 09:29am
Mark^^

Well I got my first glimps of my Evoque today, at the detailers, and we have arranged collect for Friday.

It does have the Energy interior, as originally informed by the dealer. He offered to have the green stripe removed and redone with black, but ordered the car as a preexisting order and see no issue here for the dealer to fix, even though he was generous in offering. He actually wanted my input befor he decided he needed to panic. After thinking about living with both for a few weeks I do prefer the more black interior given by the Energy scheme and became worried how I would keep the white part of the Pursuit scheme clean. If worse comes to worse and I dont like it I will get seat covers.

So just need for the finance to be finally worked out and them collect it on Friday (which I was taking off anyway)

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2013 06:35am by Mark^^.)
22-04-2013 05:15am
boinzo

Awesome Mark. I too finally get my car on Friday! Even though it was on the shipment before yours!
I have pursuit interior and am not worried about keeping it clean. My X3 has a near white interior and has barely a mark after 4 years. And up here the light coloured seats make a big difference in January.
We will have to compare photos on the weekend!

Ipanema TD4 Auto Dynamic 5dr, Black Pano, 20" S7, Pursuit. Built 12/02/13, At the dealer! BOOOOO YAH!
22-04-2013 05:45am
Mark^^

sure will boinzo, photos at 20 paces. Oh and congrats on getting to the final countdown week.

22-04-2013 06:33am
Mark^^

Well taking today off was good planning, and shortly I am leaving home to drive to the dealership and take delivery of my new Evoque.

So far my contact with the sales and finance area of Lennock Land Rover has been far in advance of any of the other dealerships I have dealt with when buying past new cars.

Photos will follow be later, as I intend to take the car for a longish drive after I get it this afternoon.

26-04-2013 01:52am