Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPod or Not?
Fordste

iPod or Not?

I am yet to take delivery of my Dynamic which is due mid Jan, but i have a few questions concerning the 825W audio/TV system which i have part of my spec.

I use an Android device, S4, as opposed to an iPhone/iPod. Could i connect this to the iPod USB port and it to be recognised for music? I assume that i could connect and stream via bluetooth but i understand that you do not have the full funtionality such as displaying of track/album info and scrolling through library, or is it best copying the complete library to a USB flash drive?

Also, what is the best format and method for watching movies on the 8" screen and have these got to be in a specific folder structrure on the device to be recognised?
19-12-2013 10:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tetstb

RE: iPod or Not?

iPod usability is pretty poor anyway and I'm an Apple fan. I use my iPhone with bt streaming and also sometimes use a Nokia Lumia and it recognises a USB device but not as an iPod.

Depending on your Android device you have to mess around with the usb settings so BT streaming is easier but you can use the usb port to charge the device.

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
19-12-2013 10:55am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply