Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone / ipod
wavey.dave

iPhone / ipod

Is anyone else getting issues when connecting an IPhone to the entertainment system via cable into the iPod socket?

I find that’s the next/previous buttons don’t work or work in opposite directions. Also get messed up track listings. This happens with Spotify and Amazon music. My car is a 2012 evoque dynamic.

Thanks

[Image: 143277.png]
30-12-2017 02:06am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doody

RE: iPhone / ipod

i've had an iPod classic plugged into that jack for years now - never had a single problem with it.

but never tried stuff like spotify/amazon/tidal/etc (QED).

doody

2012 Prestige Premium
30-12-2017 03:49am
jcarrot

RE: iPhone / ipod

(30-12-2017 02:06am)wavey.dave Wrote:  Is anyone else getting issues when connecting an IPhone to the entertainment system via cable into the iPod socket?

I find that’s the next/previous buttons don’t work or work in opposite directions. Also get messed up track listings. This happens with Spotify and Amazon music. My car is a 2012 evoque dynamic.

Thanks

I had several problems after a couple of Apple updates, car not recognising iPod or playing one track whilst showing another.
Did two soft resets with iPod and removed Amazon and everything behaving properly.
If you want to play Amazon or Spotify best way is to connect via Bluetooth but track playing not shown in dashboard.
01-01-2018 03:21pm