Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone/iPod browsing
Mansel

iPhone/iPod browsing

I can't browse and select music from the steering wheel buttons.
Am I missing something or perhaps this is not possible?
Odd choice if so as bmw, audi etc... all allow ipod browsing by s/w buttons or idrive type knob.

The screen browse button is awkward and a little slow making browsing this way tricky while driving.

Come on LR - This is a premium car!
15-02-2012 12:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rootsboy

RE: iPhone/iPod browsing

i agree!

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
15-02-2012 01:21pm
BOBM4N

+1

Finally Arrived 06/02/12 Very Happy :

Dynamic SD4 Auto - Fuji White/Vortex, Pan Roof, Privacy
15-02-2012 02:59pm
Westy

I agree, it's a shame as it is quite frustrating and distracting to go hunting on the browse button.

I have noticed as well that some of my BBC podcasts are missing on the screen, but they are there on my iPod touch, maybe me but can't find them to play on the meridian, have had to resort to the aux in to take control of the iPod manually to hear them. Would be a nice software upgrade for LR

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
15-02-2012 04:04pm
olde

These are good points. Please can you briefly re-list what is lacking in this thread?

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
16-02-2012 07:00am
Rootsboy

iPhone/iPod browsing

Would be good to some how implement the menu switch on the right of the steering wheel for browsing

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
16-02-2012 05:52pm
Xvoyag

(16-02-2012 05:52pm)Rootsboy Wrote:  Would be good to some how implement the menu switch on the right of the steering wheel for browsing

Excellent recommendation!
17-02-2012 04:26am
3V0QU3

This may not be the car, but the ipod/iphone. My wife and I currently both have car stereo systems with ipod interfaces and they are both rubbish, they never display the correct track and cant see all of the tracks on the device. I am thinking its an iPhone problem.

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige Lux + AD + Black Roof Lining + Heated Steering Wheel
Arrived 27/03/12
Very Happy
17-02-2012 11:27pm