Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPad sound connection
Westy

iPad sound connection

Good morning folks

I am after some advice from the computer techies on the forum.

I have managed to connect the ipad to the bluetooth on the car but cannot get any sound output, is there a way of playing the ipad sound through the radio system via Bluetooth, I have tried but cannot get any output, I am sure I am doing something wrong.

Or do you have to play the iPad through the cable to get sound, I was hoping to do this via bluetooth wirelessly as I wanted to mount the iPad on the headrest.

Any help would be appreciated

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
28-05-2012 09:07am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pugracer

RE: iPad sound connection

When you have bluetooth connected, you should see a icon with a solid triangle pointing up into a rectangle when you try to play music from the iPad/iPhone. Press that button will stream the sound thru the BT connection.

If you are mounting the iPad behind the seats, why not connect it via a cable into the iPod socket inside the arm rest? The voice quality is much better.

[Image: 116845.png]
Range Rover Evoque - Pure, 5-Door, Si4, Auto, Fuji White/Cirrus
Lotus Elise
Peugeot 206 GTi
28-05-2012 02:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply