Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
evoque problem fixes
harrydor

RE: evoque problem fixes

(29-10-2013 06:22pm)DaveR Wrote:  Harrydor,
The rattle you heard on your right side.. was it a dull ,almost clunking type noise. I have that sort of noise,Feint but noticable mainly when i hit any rough patch of road which causes sharp changes to the front suspension. Its a similar sound you'd expect if a bush was failing. Dealer has had it twice now but says they cant find anything so im really interested in where you dealer got the info about anti roll bar brackets as the anti roll bar sounds a plausible culprit.

Its done this since new so its not down to wear.

This is my second Evoque and i never noticed this noise on my first.

Cheers
Dave
Hi when I mentioned to the dealer I had a rattle I think he jumped the gun and announced that land rover had informed dealers that a fix for a rattle was to replace the brackets holding the anti roll bar this was done but on testing I informed the technician on the test drive it is a interior rattle he agreed and it goes in on the 4th for this great service from Stratstone at Stonygate.
29-10-2013 08:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaveR

Re: evoque problem fixes

Thanks for that.

Does anyone else know about rattles /noise (not creaks) from the Anti Roll bar on the Evoque. If this is a known issue does anyone know if its on Topix?
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2013 01:55pm by DaveR.)
30-10-2013 08:23am
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: evoque problem fixes

(29-10-2013 06:22pm)DaveR Wrote:  Harrydor,
The rattle you heard on your right side.. was it a dull ,almost clunking type noise. I have that sort of noise,Feint but noticable mainly when i hit any rough patch of road which causes sharp changes to the front suspension. Its a similar sound you'd expect if a bush was failing. Dealer has had it twice now but says they cant find anything so im really interested in where you dealer got the info about anti roll bar brackets as the anti roll bar sounds a plausible culprit.

Its done this since new so its not down to wear.

This is my second Evoque and i never noticed this noise on my first.

Cheers
Dave

+1 - exactly what mine does

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
30-10-2013 09:10am