Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gearbox or turbo blow off valve issue?
Evoque in France

Gearbox or turbo blow off valve issue?

Hello All
I am new to the babyrr forum and I am really hoping that someone can shed some light into an issue that I've had since buying my Evoque. I have a 2014 SD4 Dynamic Auto and at low speeds and light acceleration the gear box seems to "stutter" and at the same time I can hear what sounds like a turbo blow off valve noise. It happens randomly and I can't always reproduce the issue. I live in France and have taken it to the local LR dealership, who says that all the updates have been done and that there is not much they can do. I have contacted LR France and the car is about to go back for another revision, but given the number of times that it's been there, I don't hold much hope. Has anyone had a similar issue? Many thanks
Fabien
13-03-2016 07:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milko69

RE: Gearbox or turbo blow off valve issue?

(13-03-2016 07:51pm)Evoque in France Wrote:  Hello All
I am new to the babyrr forum and I am really hoping that someone can shed some light into an issue that I've had since buying my Evoque. I have a 2014 SD4 Dynamic Auto and at low speeds and light acceleration the gear box seems to "stutter" and at the same time I can hear what sounds like a turbo blow off valve noise. It happens randomly and I can't always reproduce the issue. I live in France and have taken it to the local LR dealership, who says that all the updates have been done and that there is not much they can do. I have contacted LR France and the car is about to go back for another revision, but given the number of times that it's been there, I don't hold much hope. Has anyone had a similar issue? Many thanks
Fabien

I had a similar problem with My 2014, after its first service it was given a GEARBOX update and was doing exactly as you mentioned. After numerous visits to the dealer they (I think) reset the ecu to back to factory. which has solved problem. It was nothing to do with the gearbox.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 09:00pm by milko69.)
15-03-2016 08:57pm
Evoque in France

RE: Gearbox or turbo blow off valve issue?

Thanks for the feedback. I will mention this to the dealer. The more I read up about this, the more I think that it is nothing to do with the gearbox.
15-03-2016 10:33pm