Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dynamic uk standard options
cybman

dynamic uk standard options

Hi,

im very sad last week received the options list in portugal and discovered that didnt brings ANYTHING what a hell????

no adaptative suspension, no 20" rims i cant see anything different to prestige...i pay almost the same than the prestige because of the look and a poor leather?.

now i checked others countrys and is the same only uk brings all the goodies...

why?????
08-07-2011 10:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinda

RE: dynamic uk standard options

Dont know
10-07-2011 01:27am
Robbo

(08-07-2011 10:03pm)cybman Wrote:  Hi,

im very sad last week received the options list in portugal and discovered that didnt brings ANYTHING what a hell????

no adaptative suspension, no 20" rims i cant see anything different to prestige...i pay almost the same than the prestige because of the look and a poor leather?.

now i checked others countrys and is the same only uk brings all the goodies...

why?????

I have just had a quick look on the Portugal land rover website and the Evoque Dynamic comes with 20" wheels as standard and in fact you have the same choice of wheels as we do in the U.K. (Check out the Configurator).
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 08:53am by Robbo.)
10-07-2011 07:39am
vision*R

It's very confusing. In Spain and Portugal, the Dynamic has 20" wheels (at least the configurator says so, but there are no official option lists on the website) but in France, Belgium, Germany... it's certainly 19" just like the Prestige. And it's true that even in ES / PT most of the UK standard equipment for Prestige/Dynamic is optional. Europe doesn't have a Style Pack and our optional € 4000 Tech Pack is basically the standard equipment of the UK. Indeed it's frustrating, as if we don't have internet and we wouldn't find out.

It looks like every country had the choice of composing their own standard equipment and option packs. UK certainly has the best deal. The only explanation I can think of is that Land Rover is a UK brand and they want to please their own market.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 08:57am by vision*R.)
10-07-2011 08:55am
cybman

spain and portugal dont have yet a official configurator is only to show the car

i checked many countrys and is all the same only UK have a dynamic with al the goodies cant understand why Sad

cant see any differentes in options between prestige and dynamic very weird.
10-07-2011 12:39pm