Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wrapped evoque complete..uk
0ane
Unregistered

Wrapped evoque complete..uk

Hi guys so I recently bought a Range Rover evoque dynamic and decided to have it wrapped matte black. I also had the calipers done red, windows tinted and wheels painted gloss black. I was moving from a 2014 RRS so wanted something a little different and stand out with the evoque. If anyone is wondering why i decided to return to the evoque from a sport its because I hardly use the car, I have a van for work so use it twice a week in the evening and over the weekend and i just couldn't justify having the sport sat on my drive anymore when the evoque is half the price and just as good. Now I know this isn’t to everyone’s tastes, I appreciate that. Here’s some pictures of the build and finish. I’m so impressed with it! It looks amazing and is a real head turner... opinions welcome.. I'll also add the company that i used (feefy design ltd) are based in Huddersfield and their work is outstanding, I'd recommend them anytime.

Over the weekend I've also added the full led interior light upgrade and also white range rover stickers on the front calipers which set apart the red a little. I'm just awaiting the logbook to come back so i can get my private plate on this one like ive had on previous cars.

(Also at the bottom I’ve added a picture with all the ranges I’ve now had, this is Range Number four starting from the bottom with my first sport, a pure tech evoque, new sport, and now this evoque. not bad for a 28yr old lad eh Laughing Also a picture of my evoque at the side of my dads evoque yesterday too)

[Image: azcevn.jpg]

[Image: 2zpqi37.jpg]

[Image: 2q19deb.jpg]

[Image: 2upq046.jpg]

[Image: 90yiad.jpg]
23-10-2017 10:35am
Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Wrapped evoque complete..uk

Is it not a pain to wash it when it is matte finished?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-10-2017 12:27pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
0ane
Unregistered

RE: Wrapped evoque complete..uk

I hand wash it myself pal, I regularly wash it down with the pressure washer (on low power) if it’s been out in the wet weather but as for cleaning it it’s exactly same as a normal car but just on a lower power with the pressure washer and then instead of a leather I dry it off with a couple of micro fibre cloths. I then spray it with a matte detailer from the chemical guys which I bought from eBay and again use a micro fibre cloth. It leaves a sealer on it so that the rain just evaporates off it rather than cause streaks and sticks if that makes sense.
23-10-2017 12:47pm
Quote this message in a reply