Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is booklet hanging from rear seat? I didn't get one
Firenze

What is booklet hanging from rear seat? I didn't get one

Noticed on lots of owners photos a booklet hanging from the rear seat headrest, I didn't get one with my car and wondered what it says? am I missing out on some amazing info? Smile

Also I have noticed a space in the foam under the floor of the boot where the spare wheel is that looks like it should have a towing eye that would attach to the front or back for when it breaks down, but again mine has nothing - unless I have a special model that doesn't break down!

One last trivial thing is my owners manual is in a Blue coloured wallet, thought it would be black

What did you get with yours?

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
14-03-2012 12:01pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: What is booklet hanging from rear seat? I didn't get one

Just a lovely 'how to care for your leather'

Will check on tow eye

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 11:31pm by cjfp.)
14-03-2012 12:03pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

My owners' wallet is blue too, it doesn't have any significance, so long as it fits into the special slot in the glove box

The towing eyes are permanently fitted to the car - front one under the front spoiler, behind the plastic finisher and behind a panel on the rear offside corner , if a Dynamic then you remove the offside exhaust trim panel. Instruction manual page 216 refers

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 12:15pm by XFullFatTim.)
14-03-2012 12:08pm
ChuckieB

"Blue"! Only just fits in the special holder in th glovebox though.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
14-03-2012 01:08pm
Firenze

(14-03-2012 12:08pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The towing eyes are permanently fitted to the car - front one under the front spoiler, behind the plastic finisher and behind a panel on the rear offside corner , if a Dynamic then you remove the offside exhaust trim panel. Instruction manual page 216 refers

Cool thanks, I should of looked in the manual
(14-03-2012 01:08pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  "Blue"! Only just fits in the special holder in th glovebox though.

Yeah I found that it was real tight fit, only asked as the dealer had several cars all going out on the same day and thought they may muddle them up - as when I called my insurance my private number plate is shown as being assigned to a blue FFRR not a red Evoque! I called the dealer and he assured me there is no way it could be mixed up EVEN though they had a brand new blue FFRR being picked up the same day.

Must be the lady on the phone at the insurance company was psychic and she saw the blue FFRR on the forecourt via special vision powers that she has and got a bit confused!

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 01:58pm by Firenze.)
14-03-2012 01:50pm
J77

My hand book wallet is blue with Stratstone stamped on it, and I still have the tag on the back seat as I am never in the back to take it off.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
14-03-2012 11:29pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I hope you are invoicing Stratstone for the advertising J. Did they also put their sticker on the rear window? I noticed the other day that the local Fiat dealer here are putting their stickers directly onto body panels.............. I would go ballistic if my car appeared with their badge pop riveted on the back or with a transfer on the paintwork..............

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
15-03-2012 12:20am
The Valeter

(15-03-2012 12:20am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I would go ballistic if my car appeared with their badge pop riveted on the back or with a transfer on the paintwork..............

So would I....

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
15-03-2012 12:26am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

I did not get a blue wallet for my owners manual! Protest!! Wink

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
15-03-2012 04:25am