Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World Cup
Barneyridge

RE: World Cup

No need to be sorry. The betting odds are favoring your prediction. NZ have some further injury problems which may help us. Should be a good weekend of rugby what ever the results

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
12-10-2011 09:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3VOQU3

Upset us? We're lucky we got this far the way we have played.. lol

I'm with you on Wales.. I hope they destroy the French.. Just as i hope we destoy the Kiwi's.. All we need is Sir Richie to go out with that ankle injury so Pocock can run rampant Wink
13-10-2011 12:47am
Evoque U

Go you All Blacks, can't wait to see the destruction of the Wallabies at the hands of Richie and the boys.

Ps. Still happy to see either side in the final as I'm an ANZAC at heart. Would have made a better final then Semi.

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
14-10-2011 02:36am
3VOQU3

Agree, Should have been the final Smile
14-10-2011 05:46am
Daigriff

(14-10-2011 05:46am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Agree, Should have been the final Smile

May have been if Oz hadn't lost to the Irish so it's their own fault for being crap...Smile

Just beat the sh1t out of each other and may the best team win...that'll be the All Blacks then Wink

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
14-10-2011 08:24am
3VOQU3

(14-10-2011 08:24am)Daigriff Wrote:  May have been if Oz hadn't lost to the Irish so it's their own fault for being crap...Smile

LaughingLaughingLaughing I'll give you that one

good luck against the French.. I'm sure by half time they'll be surrendering..
14-10-2011 08:58am
Barneyridge

(14-10-2011 08:24am)Daigriff Wrote:  
(14-10-2011 05:46am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Agree, Should have been the final Smile

May have been if Oz hadn't lost to the Irish so it's their own fault for being crap...Smile

Just beat the sh1t out of each other and may the best team win...that'll be the All Blacks then Wink

Cheeky bastard Smile

Good luck on the weekend. My first year wedding anniversary so maybe not much watching for me Sad

14-10-2011 11:00am
Big G

Interesting, it really is... Oz v NZ. Hmmm - NZ did OK ish against the Argies - For 40 mins NZ looked distinctly average. McCheat just gets away with sooooo much offside, Nigel Owens gave him so much latitude, and he's been doing it for years - fair play for getting away with it though. 3rd choice No 10 - most teams would be struggling with that as well, certainly be an area to target if I was the Ozzies.

Oz well - again average really - SA should have beat them, Ire did, with Pockock back though - very difficult to call, but I'm betting on OZ, NZ may just struggle.

Wales - well they played the perfect game against Ire I thought, really looked sharp, great running, defence awesome, scrum really solid. France - depends who turns up - certainly could do it based om the performance against a very average England (no one likes us - we don't care !! attitude).

However as a neutral - Oz v Wales final - problem is - doesn't matter who wins the final - we'll never hear the end of it !!Very Happy

Still waiting om my Evoque too - no date from dealer - €5K deposit left in Sept - looking at Jan 12 - terrible really.
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2011 11:02am by Big G.)
14-10-2011 11:01am
Barneyridge

Welcome back BigG, went AWOL for a while Smile Send us you number think 3voqu3 and I can call you and tell you how much we won by Smile

Shit £5k deposit! Mate I feel really sorry for you now. Enjoy your weekend

(This post was last modified: 14-10-2011 11:11am by Barneyridge.)
14-10-2011 11:11am
Daigriff

(14-10-2011 11:00am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Cheeky bastard Smile

Good luck on the weekend. My first year wedding anniversary so maybe not much watching for me Sad

LOL...you chose the wrong wife if you cant watch the matchLaughing

We've got a dozen staying over tonight for a drink or six...then up early to watch the game...already nervous just hope we dont freeze on the big stage.

Sad Priestlands out but Hook gives us more running options...its going to be closeShocked

Best of luckSmile

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
14-10-2011 11:36am