Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Window Tint
TiTan

RE: Window Tint

Thanks for the assurance re the mirror dip. Given the size of the mirrors, I reckon they are big enough to see yesterday in them Laughing

As for the the toll tags, do Oz Evoques have the dotted area on the windscreen to the right of the rear view mirror like UK Evoques?
01-03-2012 11:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aussievoque

The mirrors seem to be slightly curved too so that you get greater vision. Can't say that I've noticed any dotted area on the windscreen.
02-03-2012 12:20am
andrewcui

(01-03-2012 11:46pm)TiTan Wrote:  Thanks for the assurance re the mirror dip. Given the size of the mirrors, I reckon they are big enough to see yesterday in them Laughing

As for the the toll tags, do Oz Evoques have the dotted area on the windscreen to the right of the rear view mirror like UK Evoques?

I believe they do have the dotted area to the right and left of the rear view mirror... will be testing this on the weekend so i can stick my etag in

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 05:08am by andrewcui.)
02-03-2012 05:07am
Barneyridge

Here is a picture of my tag, the photo is a bit dark as it was taken by the iphone today waiting at the lights. But you can see the tag is located on the drivers side at the top of the windscreen. There are some dots under the tag

[Image: Picture.jpg]

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
02-03-2012 05:40am
DefLeppard

(02-03-2012 05:40am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Here is a picture of my tag, the photo is a bit dark as it was taken by the iphone today waiting at the lights. But you can see the tag is located on the drivers side at the top of the windscreen. There are some dots under the tag

Thanks Barney - and I assume its working there no problems?

I tend to always put my tags on the passenger side, behind the rear view mirror, so I don't see the tag.

Dunno why, it just bothers me seeing the tag!

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
02-03-2012 06:24am
Barneyridge

Def, no problems working there. There was a reason why I did not put on the passenger side, but can't remember now. The colour of the tag makes it blend into the headlining pretty well anyway.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
02-03-2012 06:31am
andrewcui

(02-03-2012 06:24am)DefLeppard Wrote:  Thanks Barney - and I assume its working there no problems?

I tend to always put my tags on the passenger side, behind the rear view mirror, so I don't see the tag.

Dunno why, it just bothers me seeing the tag!

hahah i'm the same as you DefLeppard! I also don't want to be able to see the tag... i have confirmed sticking the etag in the same position as Barney's pic but on the passenger side works fine Smile

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
03-03-2012 05:48am
DefLeppard

(03-03-2012 05:48am)andrewcui Wrote:  hahah i'm the same as you DefLeppard! I also don't want to be able to see the tag... i have confirmed sticking the etag in the same position as Barney's pic but on the passenger side works fine Smile

Thanks Andrew and Barney Smile

Glad to know I'm not the only one with this Etag quirk!

"Toll Tags - To be Heard and not Seen!"

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
03-03-2012 09:00am
TiTan

I just saw on my order sheet that it comes with an "Australian Literature Pack" - I am expecting some Patrick White, maybe a David Malouf - but hopefully no Tim Winton Laughing
06-03-2012 01:39am
elvinsiew

Window Tint

Go for the 3M tint , it's very good , am using it
06-03-2012 03:38am