Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fob
zambiaman

Fob

Hi all,

After 2 months of owning the amazing RR my fob has accumulated a large numbers of scratches - has anyone found a way to replace the black cover? I need to invest in a case for the fob! Luckily I still have the second fob tucked away in a save place.

Arrow SD4 5dr Dynamic
Adaptive Dynamics, Pano roof, 20" style 6, blind spot, power tailgate
Cyprus based
13-06-2012 11:59am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
edgedata

RE: Fob

(13-06-2012 11:59am)zambiaman Wrote:  Hi all,

After 2 months of owning the amazing RR my fob has accumulated a large numbers of scratches - has anyone found a way to replace the black cover? I need to invest in a case for the fob! Luckily I still have the second fob tucked away in a save place.

I vinyl wrapped the back of my key fob on the day I got the car. I used cheap 3M gloss black vinyl and it is still looking great. The inevitable scratches are in the vinyl and not the key and I can change that when it gets a bit too tatty.

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
13-06-2012 11:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Fob

^^ is a very good idea.
Much like Zambiaman I didn't do it and also have got a load of scratches on the fob Sad

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
14-06-2012 07:47am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply