Poll: What have you ordered?
Pure
Prestige
Dynamic
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Who's ordered what?
cjfp

RE: Who's ordered what?

(11-08-2011 12:46pm)SebM Wrote:  For a MG or a Lotus I can understand... but not for a Range Wink

No... normal roof...

SebM - have you sat in one? Before you dismiss the panoramic roof, please try to see it in the flesh, both with and without. A large number of people on here believe the pano roof is essential, especially on the coupe

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
11-08-2011 01:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rootsboy

(11-08-2011 01:03pm)cjfp Wrote:  
(11-08-2011 12:46pm)SebM Wrote:  For a MG or a Lotus I can understand... but not for a Range Wink

No... normal roof...

SebM - have you sat in one? Before you dismiss the panoramic roof, please try to see it in the flesh, both with and without. A large number of people on here believe the pano roof is essential, especially on the coupe

i think it really depends where you live, i can understand a lot of people in the U.K. wanting the panoramic roof as the weather is so bad a lot of the time and the extra light coming through the roof can only make you feel better. i on the other hand i am worried about to much light coming into the car and keeping the heat out. i noticed that the car shown for the Dubai testing did not have a panoramic roof on it.

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
11-08-2011 01:58pm
SebM

Ha ha ha !! Wink

Yes I sat in different at Geneva Motorshow in March, and last year in Mondial de Paris, but anyway, I prefer car without "open roof" or something like that Wink

By the way, each time I went to UK, I had a great weather !! I love this country !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
11-08-2011 02:08pm
tetstb

I've ordered Dynamic 5dr SD4 Auto , Orkney Grey, Verve/Ebony , Ebony Headlining, Chrome Shadow Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Park Assist and 825w upgrade.

Dealer is Stratstone in Cupar and we are hoping for a November delivery date as we ordered a long time ago,

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
11-08-2011 04:27pm
DynamicDC

(03-08-2011 07:42pm)lrdaft Wrote:  Don't know if it's been covered but just wondered what spec everyone has ordered

Ordered Dynamic Coupe (orkney grey), with Plus pack (pimento red/ebony interior), lux pack, 20" sparkle alloys, privacy glass, adaptive xenon lights, auto high beam.

Delivery is before Xmas!Very Happy

Ordered: Dynamic Coupe (orkney grey) SD4, with following extars = Plus pack (pimento red/ebony interior), lux pack, 20" sparkle alloys, privacy glass, adaptive xenon lights, auto high beam lights.

Old Car: Porsche cayman S 3.4L
10-12-2011 07:47pm
fam1x

(03-08-2011 09:25pm)griff Wrote:  Signature says it all.
I think the only thing I don't have is DVD/TV and solar windscreen!

What's the solar windscreen option?

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
10-12-2011 09:13pm
WorldTraveler

Pure ... Ordered July 2011, delivary sometime before 2020

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
12-12-2011 10:24am
deebabe2004

Details in my signature -

The price of the Pure in Australia was $60,000 the price of the Prestige was $75,000 (which incured luxury tax also, meaning an extra $4000 approx)

So we decided to buy the Pure and just add everything we wanted which came in just a tiny bit under $70,000

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

12-12-2011 11:59pm