Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
White and body coloured anyone?
James-ferguson

White and body coloured anyone?

I can't decide between black or white... If I was to get white I would use the extra money saved and body colour it... Does anyone have any pics preferably 5 door dynamic.

Thanks
25-11-2011 12:50am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

RE: White and body coloured anyone?

White:
1. I think the evoque looks better in the slightly lighter colours - the styling cues of the car come out much more in the lighter colours.

2. Everyone has white (kind of a bad thing) - but if everyone has it - its gotta be pretty good!

3. You might as well use the extra money for a panoramic roof or a black contrast pano roof!

that way you get the best of both worlds!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
25-11-2011 01:37am
James-ferguson

(25-11-2011 01:37am)chiggy Wrote:  White:
1. I think the evoque looks better in the slightly lighter colours - the styling cues of the car come out much more in the lighter colours.

2. Everyone has white (kind of a bad thing) - but if everyone has it - its gotta be pretty good!

3. You might as well use the extra money for a panoramic roof or a black contrast pano roof!

that way you get the best of both worlds!

Hi thanks for the reply...

I've ordered a pan roof but I think it would be really nice if all the plastic mouldings were White as well what you think? I have ordered black but I can change it anytime up until jan.

If anyone has any pictures please share...
25-11-2011 06:30pm
Evoqess

Wow - never realized you had to pay extra for Black! I think LR should have charged extra for white - simply stunning in the flesh. When I saw a black Evoque at the demonstration days I too felt like the visual styling cues were subdued. White really makes the lines pop! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
25-11-2011 07:06pm
PhilSkill

You have to pay extra for any colour other than White, as it's the only Non-Metallic. Obviously I'm biased to White and for much the same Reason Evoqess. All personal preference though James, go see them in the metal it's really important you do this as the configurator can't begin to show how good they all look.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
25-11-2011 08:13pm
DDX

Here you go pal:

http://www.jimhallam.com/range-rover/201...42995.html

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
25-11-2011 08:19pm
ChuckieB

Well I can now see why it has the black trim as standard. This doesn't do it for me I am afraid!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
25-11-2011 10:05pm