Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
White Fire Headphones
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

White Fire Headphones

The optional RSE and high end audio systems in the Evoque is a Median system with White Fire wireless headphones. Just googled them to see what they are and they are rather clever technology
http://www.unwiredtechnology.com/cgi-loc...T_SID_HERE

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-03-2011 07:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kermit

RE: White Fire Headphones

(23-03-2011 07:24pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  The optional RSE and high end audio systems in the Evoque is a Median system

I think you mean Meridian, http://www.meridian-audio.com/

My parents optioned up the stereo in their Q5 and IMO it was the biggest waste of money. So many car manufactures offer audio upgrades options and these systems fail to deliver quality hi-fi. The best I've recently heard is the XF's so I have my fingers crossed for the RRE. I might go and listen to a current FL2 and RRS/FFRR to get an idea.
05-04-2011 01:11am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Make sure the RRS/FFRR has the Logic 7, the standard system is not bad but the upgrade for those cars is the Harmon Kardon Logic 7

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
05-04-2011 09:19am
Kermit

Thanks for the tip FFT.
05-04-2011 09:25am