Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where's Daigriff and his Barolo Evoque?
Evo-king

Any sightings of the Barolo beauty?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
16-12-2011 06:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rossy100

Ha...... I was about to post something very similar!
16-12-2011 06:59pm
Daigriff

RE: Where's Daigriff and his Barolo Evoque?

Picked her up this morning in sleety/snowy conditions...hour hand over then off in pretty rough conditions...perfect for the carSmile

Absolutely brilliant, love the ambience interior and the pano roof lets in so much more light but was obscured by the sleet/snow. Took it the long way home over some hills (in the snow/slush) and was as sure footed as my old Landcruiser. The 20 inchers (that I was worried about) were superb and very happy with the ride comfort.

Have been grinning all day and cannot believe the looks you get when in slow moving traffic...hasn't happened since I got my new RS 9 years ago!!!!!

Will try and get some pictures on tomorrow, the weather has been horrible all day but should brighten up tomorrow.

BTW the Barolo looks brilliant...really happy with choice.Smile

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
16-12-2011 08:50pm
LDT

Pleased you have taken delivery, and look forward to further posts/photos!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
16-12-2011 08:58pm
CrawfsEvoque

Great to hear you got to drive your car in perfect weather for its abilities. Enjoy it.

Pure SD4 Auto, Fuji White, Almond / Espresso, Pure Style Pack, Tech Pack, Auto Dim Mirror, Park Assist, Carpet Mats, Zenons, Spare Wheel, Mudflaps, Rigid Boot Liner and Rubber Mats.
16-12-2011 09:25pm
leveller

Can't wait to see some pics of that Barolo colour, would be nice to see the interior as well!

5dr Evoque Dynamic Si4, OG. I love her, mostly.
16-12-2011 09:32pm
Evo-king

Diagriff I'm so pleased for you, now I might just have go and drink a bottle of red as I'm so jealous. Mr. GreenBig Cry

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 10:24pm by Evo-king.)
16-12-2011 10:23pm
KMW

Great!
Logged on just to see if you had GOT IT! Well chuffed for you, and your post gives me fresh excitement as the delays just keep dampening things for me!Sad
As your spec is the same as mine apart from yours is Barolo and mine Sumatra i will be looking forward to the photos. Despite going to build on the 24th Nov it still has not arrived at Stratstone Bury!Sad
Off to the French Alps on the 26th in the Evoque.............if it ever arrives!

5 Door Prestige SD4 Auto Sumatra, ambience, pano roof, privacy, style 6 wheels
16-12-2011 11:18pm
Daigriff

kMW you won't be disspointed with your spec...spot on Smile

Evo just got in from the pub and stood in my drive like a little school boy admiring the Evoque on the driveway. Can't believe it's arrived...my wife thinks I'm mad...she doesn't understandSmile

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
17-12-2011 01:39am
Evoqess

Fantastic! Glad you love your new ride and that you found your eyecatching car sure footed/confidence inspiring in inclement weather. Looking forward to some dirty(car) pictures Wink

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
17-12-2011 02:36am