Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's wrong with yours?
CRC@LandRover

RE: What's wrong with yours?

(09-10-2013 04:31pm)m_101 Wrote:  Tony, I also have got tailgate misalignment issues - mine appears to be way worse than that at the bottom catch. It is going in to the dealers on Monday as well so I think I too will send Mike a pm to see if he can have a word with them to make sure it gets sorted. I have rattles in exactly the same places on the doors as you do.

Hi M_101,

I have tried to PM you, but unfortunately you have them disabled.

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
10-10-2013 08:45am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

Hi Pete
I've just enabled them - sorry!

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
11-10-2013 05:16pm
mstraka

At 2000 miles two issues, otherwise love my Evoque. (#1) On my coupe the seat back release handles often stick which makes it impossible to fold the backs forward. Dealer helped but did not fix the condition completely. Brakes creak loudly just before coming to a stop and do the same when releasing the brake pedal – a common occurrence here in the states.
11-10-2013 05:50pm
fedup

(02-10-2013 08:08pm)Stevemac1 Wrote:  Has anybody else had so many issues in such a short time?

I thought mine was bad - yours sounds worse! I've got an Si4 3dr coupe, here's my list of gripes:

- Awful salesman
- Rear two seats specified, bench seat supplied
- At handover, car very unclean (kind of greasy smears), 37 miles on the clock and CD in the CD player
- Trim around passenger door keeps falling
- Windscreen washers stopped spraying and started just 'pouring' water onto the screen
- Plagued with creaks and rattles for two years now. Very loud constant creaking from driver's door, rattle behind driver, rattle from passenger air vent area, rattle from behind instrument cluster. Been into the workshop 6-8 times and finally (finger's crossed) as of today everything seems to be sorted, apart from a new fault with the parking sensors. Been told to see if they settle down

Shame as I still think the Evoque is the best looking car on the road, but it's been miserable to own and drive. I'm moving to BMW - due delivery Nov/Dec.
11-10-2013 08:24pm
rchrdleigh

Fedup,
Have fun when it snows!!!
11-10-2013 08:29pm
fedup

(11-10-2013 08:29pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Fedup,
Have fun when it snows!!!

And for the other 362 days of the year I'll have even more fun driving a car that's quiet, comfortable and doesn't rattle itself to pieces!
11-10-2013 08:37pm
rchrdleigh

(11-10-2013 08:37pm)fedup Wrote:  And for the other 362 days of the year I'll have even more fun driving a car that's quiet, comfortable and doesn't rattle itself to pieces!

Just like the majority of Evoque's including the 2 I've had and they keep going 365 days of the year!!!
11-10-2013 09:17pm
tetstb

(11-10-2013 09:17pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Just like the majority of Evoque's including the 2 I've had and they keep going 365 days of the year!!!

Thats exactly the kind of comment that upsets those of us who have issues and exactly the crap that the dealers throw around.

I survived plenty of winters with Quattro Audis and I look forward to the end of my lease so I can get back to one.

Cheers

Bob

SD4 Auto Dynamic OG , Verve, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Shadow, 825w audio, Park Assist, Privacy Glass.

[Image: 123130.png]
11-10-2013 11:02pm
Crabacle

Rattles galore, new parcel shelf fitted - still rattles galore.
Just had the audio system replaced after continual problems with Bluetooth and iPod connectivity.
Going in for a replacement passenger seat soon.
Had a recall (which didn't apply).
I'm in a 2013 model, just done 20k and nearly 12 months.
Tbh I like the car but am getting rather disillusioned with the LR build quality.
12-10-2013 02:56pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fedup

(11-10-2013 09:17pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Just like the majority of Evoque's including the 2 I've had and they keep going 365 days of the year!!!

Then you're one of the lucky ones, but I don't think it's very nice to gloat.

Glad you're enjoying your Evoques and I hope it continues.
13-10-2013 11:19am