Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's wrong with yours?
hyper

RE: What's wrong with yours?

The lane departure warning is a gimmick. You can't even feel the vibration on ours.
It's a complete waste of time.
27-10-2016 01:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CRC@LandRover

Good afternoon Hyper,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to learn this. Please do not hesitate to PM me should you require any further assistance.

Many thanks,
Amellia

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 10:09am by XFullFatTim.)
27-10-2016 02:54pm
hyper

Incontrol Remote has been updated today and now doesn't work at all.
There is a popup which doesn't fit on the screen notifying you of a change in the terms and conditions.
The button to close this doesn't work so the app is unusable.

Absolutely dreadful that this can get signed off, who does the testing?
28-10-2016 10:48am
J. Dub

HERE IS A LIST I MADE FOR MY DEALERSHIP on MY14 Dynamic:::

-Sunglass holder will not shut the f*?k up & doesn’t sit flush. Common problem and there is TSB out on topix. New sunglass holder is a tad wider and has a slight internal change that includes rubber on the sides
-Jittery screen when looking at all 5 cams or turning on rear cam when in drive or park. My buddies 2013 doesn’t have this.
-Rear tailgate not aligned. Needs to be moved up 3mm. Makes a thunk noise when closing. There’s a TSB on topix about the issue.
-Stop/Start doesn’t stop start. Needs the latest SW update from RR.
-Need price quote on the latest SW / FW revision to update my navigation headunit (not to be confused with wanting to buy the latest map updates)
-Headliner for glass roof needs to be grabbed and scooted towards the driver side 3mm. There is a little sun that gets in on driver side when it is closed. Passenger side has extra material on it’s side
-Vehicle shakes/vibrates when in park or drive. Turn off radio. Place both hands on wheel. You’ll feel it in your hands. Then let go of steering wheel and you’ll feel it on your ass. It’s faint, I’ll admit but my buddies 2013 doesn’t do this. (Perhaps signs of the harmonic balancer going to shit? Happened on two evoque’s on the forums online or maybe the engine mounts are on their way out?)
-Tow eye cover flew off at 67mph on I-22… Common issue according to Ben the service guy & the internet forums. Ben said he would escalate to RR
-Dashboard ripple under driver side center speaker. Also on driver side under the left of the navigation screen.
-Clunk when coming to a stop from under the floor. I understand this is most likely the vehicle going from FWD to AWD due to the adaptive drivetrain that was implemented by RR in 2014. However, the 2016 my co-worker has, does not make this clunk
-RPM’s shoot up sometimes when coming to a stop. I noticed the previous owner took it in for same issue and they flashed the latest firmware update from RR onto the transmission. Can we double check the transmission is on latest software / firmware update?
- Leaking magnetic shocks? Ride seems a little harsh compared to my buddies 2013 evoque. I decreased air pressure to 32psi front tires and 30psi rear tires. Didn’t help
-Can they fix the gap of the hood between driver and passenger side fender? I will have to show them with my finger. I tried adjusting the engine hood with the rubber stoppers/bumpers. Didn’t help. All it did was make the hood “tremble” when I go over 80mph

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2016 05:28pm by XFullFatTim.)
28-10-2016 09:25pm
harry2012

Ive only had my sept 14 Evoque for 2 weeks, bought approved used, but it has a few issues...

The sunglasses holder doesnt sit flush (thanks to above I'll get them to sort that!)
I get a creaking from the front when cold, probably ARB bushes
Ive noticed I get a slight judder from the clutch sometimes, so I'll get that checked too.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 12:05am by harry2012.)
31-10-2016 10:40am
CRC@LandRover

Good morning all,

Thank you for your comments.

J. Dub, I am sorry to learn of the concerns you have raised regarding your vehicle, I will be more than happy to investigate this further for you, should you wish to provide me with your vehicle details via PM.

Harry2012, that you for your post also. Please do not hesitate to PM me should you require any further assistance at any point.

Many thanks,
Amellia

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
31-10-2016 12:20pm
J. Dub

Hi Amellia, it's ok it is not your fault.
I think my evo was built on a Monday after a long hard weekend on the shop workers Smile
I have my local LR dealership app coming up. I'll let ya know how it goes. Take care.

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 10:08am by XFullFatTim.)
01-11-2016 04:07am
syl

Oh dear, got a few problems after all. Picked up the new car last week - very good looking car and the wife is delighted. But it has got a few problems.

1) Small dent to trim on corner of drivers door. Noticed it straight away. Should be simple to replace.
2) The blind spot monitors throw an error and shut down every day on the motorway.
3) The IEB not available error has come up at least once. The green triangle on the dash goes out and "Forward Alert" turns off in the driver aids menu. I have noticed the green symbol disappear before, so it's likely my wife just missed the message the other time.
4) The phone (iPhone, latest software) doesn't always connect up with the car. Have just deleted it and repaired to see if it continues.

Hopefully will get them resolved - I'll take a trip back to the dealer soon.

MY17 RR Evoque TD4 Autobiography
MY17 RRS SDV6 Autobiography
01-11-2016 09:39pm
CRC@LandRover

Good afternoon Syl,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to learn that you have experienced such concerns on your vehicle after taking delivery.

I will be more than happy to investigate this for you should you wish, however in order for me to progress this forward can you please kindly provide me with your contact and vehicle details via PM.

Many thanks,
Amellia

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 10:08am by XFullFatTim.)
03-11-2016 05:11pm
syl

Thanks. I'll give the dealer a chance first. They have been very good so far.

MY17 RR Evoque TD4 Autobiography
MY17 RRS SDV6 Autobiography
03-11-2016 08:53pm