Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the difference between the MY14 and MY15???
BA74

What's the difference between the MY14 and MY15???

Chatted to my dealer the other day and discussed upgrading my 2yo Evoque for an MY 14 Dynamic. Also mentioned that the MY 15 was available to order soon. What is the difference between the two???

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
28-05-2014 01:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redrob

RE: What's the difference between the MY14 and MY15???

We ordered our MY2015 about 6 weeks ago, you get a tyre pressure monitor system, and the in control app thingy as standard.

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
28-05-2014 06:42pm
BA74

Thanks @redrob
Assume you are talking Dynamic. Very little change then. Will get a better deal on MY14 so may go with that...

29-05-2014 09:37am
lr_evoque

(28-05-2014 06:42pm)Redrob Wrote:  We ordered our MY2015 about 6 weeks ago, you get a tyre pressure monitor system, and the in control app thingy as standard.

I picked up our MY15 (plated and built 2015) in March. Pure-Tech - no tyre pressure monitor (that is an option i believe) InControl is not loaded. I believe for InControl compatibility your car must be fitted with two USB ports in the centre arm rest? My MY15 has only one USB port for the iPod/iPhone.

2015 Range Rover Evoque Pure-Tech SD4
- Fuji White with Ebony Interior, ClearView Pack, HDD Navigation, Panoramic sunroof, Privacy glass
03-04-2015 02:48am
Stadt Panzer

TPMS is only standard on all cars built for the EU market as its EU law.

The difference between a MY14 and MY15 is not really anything to shout about. Although in the overhead panel there are now two buttons, one for SOS and one for breakdown but apart from that, zero.

I have InControl Remote and only have one USB port in the arm rest.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
03-04-2015 07:42am
coastev

Hi newbie here and in the market for a RRE, at the moment looking for a MY15 and someone mentioned the in-control apps are on the Australian MY15 spec cars. Does anyone know what apps operate, especially like to know if Sygic works.

Thanks in advance and so far the forum has been a great source of all those dumb questions I had
16-04-2015 04:39am
BA74

(16-04-2015 04:39am)coastev Wrote:  Hi newbie here and in the market for a RRE, at the moment looking for a MY15 and someone mentioned the in-control apps are on the Australian MY15 spec cars. Does anyone know what apps operate, especially like to know if Sygic works.

Thanks in advance and so far the forum has been a great source of all those dumb questions I had

Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Good to see another Coastie!

Can't help with this question sorry, have now sold mine now but I thought they did. Some one will be able to confirm.

17-04-2015 01:02pm
coastev

Hi picked up mine on Monday and can report the inControl apps doesnt work at all on the Aus spec MY15's (not happy here as the GPS is rubbish............and out of date)
04-06-2015 09:54pm
Daveparky

(16-04-2015 04:39am)coastev Wrote:  Hi newbie here and in the market for a RRE, at the moment looking for a MY15 and someone mentioned the in-control apps are on the Australian MY15 spec cars. Does anyone know what apps operate, especially like to know if Sygic works.

Hi, I have a 2015 MY Fitted with the in control apps and Heads up display. I like the Sat Nav that's standard in the LR, But the Sygic does have advantages. local speed limit (very handy), traffic updates, Speed Camera warning. But Sygic does not integrate with the HUD, every feature costs money, and the In Control Apps has not been seamlessly integrated in to the Evoque.

I do use Sygic on a day to day basis,

MY2015 RR Evoque, Dynamic, HUD, In-Control Apps, Firenze Red, Contrast Black Roof with Panoramic Roof. Keyless Entry
05-06-2015 10:02pm
Clip

(04-06-2015 09:54pm)coastev Wrote:  Hi picked up mine on Monday and can report the inControl apps doesnt work at all on the Aus spec MY15's (not happy here as the GPS is rubbish............and out of date)
Don't know what it is about us, but I also have a 12 month old Mercedes Benz with Comand +Nav system, and the Comand Online (similar to RR inControl) doesn't work here either, but does in every other country it seems.

With your Nav being out of date, might pay to have it checked as I was surprised just how up to date mine is, given all the new roads and tunnels around Bris and up the coast where I am.
08-06-2015 01:18pm