Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens on a LR Experience day
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: What happens on a LR Experience day

If you are really lucky and go to Eastnor you may see new models being tested as that is also LR's offroad testing ground for their secret new cars! Also if you you don't mind seeing Disco4 RRS and FFRR then the Full Day Gold Home of the Legend takes you round the Solihull factory in the morning and then you get the full on test track LRE they have with in the factory grounds which is not huge but has everything they need for testing new models as well as showing off the current ones - including a seriously impressive set of slopes and the "jungle Track" which is almost completely under a couple of feet of water for testing door seals etc!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
30-05-2012 04:49pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: What happens on a LR Experience day

+1 for Eastnor, great place! spent nearly all the 3 hours of the 1/2 day behind the wheel of a Vogue (as the Evoque was unusually damaged the afternoon before my trip) and now going back again to compare Evoque against the Vogue! Thinking a full day upgrade must be worthwhile.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
30-05-2012 11:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply