Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What car did you have before your Evoque
bangsters

RE: What car did you have before your Evoque

08 Nissan Rogue and still have it
11-09-2014 07:22am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
markticktock

2010 Audi A5 2.0 TFSi convertible S-line
11-09-2014 01:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bee

mine was a 2011 floride. loved it but it had to go, to make way for my bee. Very Happy

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
11-09-2014 06:06pm
markdartj

Toyota FJ Cruiser. Had it for six years. Loved it (despite cheap looking plastic interior) but a bit hard for my partner (she's disabled) to climb into, so we were looking for a slightly smaller crossover type vehicle. Will not go with American cars, Japanese are boring, and it seems that in our town, Mercs, BMWs and Audis are ubiquitous. Wanted something unique, and saw Evoque on Top Gear. Bought Evoque (Pure Premium, Fuji White) in May and still looking for any excuse to drive it. It's a car that gets a lot of attention. Plan on spending a little extra time at filling station to answer questions. When we bought the FJ, it was pretty rare in our town. Now I see maybe five or six in any given hour. Have yet to see more than one occasional Evoque. Enjoy your rides, everyone.
13-09-2014 07:35am
X4

2010 Range Rover Sport HSE in Santorini Black

MY15 Dynamic, Fuji White, Black Design Pack, Pano Roof, Power Tailgate, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headlining, Strata Black Trim, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Headlights, F & R Mudflaps, Silver Selector, Pedal Footrest
13-09-2014 03:58pm
bangsters

(13-09-2014 03:58pm)X4 Wrote:  2010 Range Rover Sport HSE in Santorini Black

Nice car before the evoque. Is the evoque an additional car or did it replace the HSE? Does it feel on par or does it feel like a downgrade?

2014 Ipanema Sand Pure Plus. Mods to follow....
Images hosted on PixelsBin
13-09-2014 04:38pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
X4

The Evoque replaced the HSE! I haven't had much chance to drive it as I left for work 2 days after picking it up so am looking forward to getting to grips with it when I get home. From the 100 or so miles I did before leaving I was well impressed and no it doesn't feel like a downgrade just a downsize which is what we were looking for now there are only the 2 of us at home and down to 1 lab having lost one to old age last year. My wife of course has had the pleasure of driving it since I left and I've never ever known her to be so excited and talk so much about any car we've previously owned. We both loved the RRS but so far are finding the Dynamic a much more "solid" drive without noticing any real difference in comfort. We'll be heading off for a long weekend to Loch Lomond in October and looking forward to really driving the Evoque on the winding back roads of Scotland Smile

MY15 Dynamic, Fuji White, Black Design Pack, Pano Roof, Power Tailgate, Ebony Leather, Ebony Headlining, Strata Black Trim, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Headlights, F & R Mudflaps, Silver Selector, Pedal Footrest
13-09-2014 04:53pm
bangsters

(13-09-2014 04:53pm)X4 Wrote:  The Evoque replaced the HSE! I haven't had much chance to drive it as I left for work 2 days after picking it up so am looking forward to getting to grips with it when I get home. From the 100 or so miles I did before leaving I was well impressed and no it doesn't feel like a downgrade just a downsize which is what we were looking for now there are only the 2 of us at home and down to 1 lab having lost one to old age last year. My wife of course has had the pleasure of driving it since I left and I've never ever known her to be so excited and talk so much about any car we've previously owned. We both loved the RRS but so far are finding the Dynamic a much more "solid" drive without noticing any real difference in comfort. We'll be heading off for a long weekend to Loch Lomond in October and looking forward to really driving the Evoque on the winding back roads of Scotland Smile

Great to hear!! You mentioned you had 2 dogs. DO they go in the back seat? I have a Siberian Husky, and he hasn't rode the car yet, didn't want to ruin the back seat just yet. SO whenever we take him out we use the old trusty Nissan Rogue lol.... Do you put any seat covers instead?

2014 Ipanema Sand Pure Plus. Mods to follow....
Images hosted on PixelsBin
13-09-2014 07:45pm
Redrob

Our Evoque replaced..........
Range Rover Sport 2.7
Audi Q7 3.0
Audi A4 Cabriolet 1.8
Lexus IS300
Lexus IS200
Ford XR3i
Ford XR2
and I think that we downgraded when we part exed the RRS for the Evoque, but
SWMBO thinks otherwise.

(13-09-2014 07:45pm)bangsters Wrote:  Great to hear!! You mentioned you had 2 dogs. DO they go in the back seat? I have a Siberian Husky, and he hasn't rode the car yet, didn't want to ruin the back seat just yet. SO whenever we take him out we use the old trusty Nissan Rogue lol.... Do you put any seat covers instead?

I have a fully grown (really huge) black German Shepherd and she goes in the back of the Evoque
with no problem at all, doesn't even mind the powered tailgate.

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 07:50pm by Redrob.)
13-09-2014 07:45pm
Lucyloo

Mercedes SLK 3.5L. What a fun drive! Very happy to be driving my Firenze Red 'Fred' Dynamic now though. Just as much fun in a different way Smile
13-09-2014 09:44pm