Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Do I Need to........
THEMACS

RE: What Do I Need to........

(18-01-2012 07:20pm)LDT Wrote:  Update - My build date has been confirmed, and has come forward to 27 January from around 4th Feb. The dealer said that it was unlikely that this date would move at this late stage, but who knows?! I hope more of us will get such good news.

Great News LDTVery Happy Will you take pre March?? No matter when ours comes through, its 1 March at the earliest, like the new plate and all that, very shallow I knowWink

When did you find out that you went in the late December order call?

I keep thinking now that the dealer is fobbing me off and we haven't even gone to the factory yet... just my ridiculous paranoia!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
18-01-2012 09:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

I think I'll wait, although the draw of getting the car asap is hard to resist! I have been advised to wait until March (the dealer even expected that, and does not appear to mind if I don't collect when it arrives), but I have a private plate (extremely shallow!!). Apparently it would be better to wait for resale purposes though. I will therefore try to resist!

My dealer indicated in the run up to Christmas that the order had been placed, and confirmed it on 04 January. He has been cautious and I think double checks everything before letting me have any news, which is good as I am then not disappointed. Perhaps your dealer is also being cautious, or dare I say it, not on the ball in letting you know.

I notice we have similar specs - Prestige 5 door, pano roof, privacy glass - hopefully a good omen! I also noticed a similar spec to ours with a build date around the same time posted elsewhere on the forum, but perhaps just coincidence. I really hope you hear soon.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
18-01-2012 10:41pm
THEMACS

(18-01-2012 10:41pm)LDT Wrote:  I think I'll wait, although the draw of getting the car asap is hard to resist! I have been advised to wait until March (the dealer even expected that, and does not appear to mind if I don't collect when it arrives), but I have a private plate (extremely shallow!!). Apparently it would be better to wait for resale purposes though. I will therefore try to resist!

My dealer indicated in the run up to Christmas that the order had been placed, and confirmed it on 04 January. He has been cautious and I think double checks everything before letting me have any news, which is good as I am then not disappointed. Perhaps your dealer is also being cautious, or dare I say it, not on the ball in letting you know.

I notice we have similar specs - Prestige 5 door, pano roof, privacy glass - hopefully a good omen! I also noticed a similar spec to ours with a build date around the same time posted elsewhere on the forum, but perhaps just coincidence. I really hope you hear soon.

I think he is cautious and to be honest they haven't given me any reason at all to doubt them, they have been A1 Very Happy we do have similar specs, so let's hope we are happy bunnies come 1 march 2012 Very Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
18-01-2012 10:50pm