Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welwyn Garden City Dealership
EpicEvo

Welwyn Garden City Dealership

Hey Guy, have any of you got your Evoque's from this dealer?

If so I was just wondering how hand over was? If you got a full tank of fuel, how long they spent with the whole thing and if you got given any freebies chucked in

Cheers
20-01-2013 11:53am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smokeyhill

RE: Welwyn Garden City Dealership

(20-01-2013 11:53am)EpicEvo Wrote:  Hey Guy, have any of you got your Evoque's from this dealer?

If so I was just wondering how hand over was? If you got a full tank of fuel, how long they spent with the whole thing and if you got given any freebies chucked in

Cheers

Hi
yes I recently ordered and took delivery of my Evoque from Lancaster Land Rover Welwyn. Handover was good for me, a quarter tank of petrol, a relaxed and patient dealer who took me through what I wanted to know. Even received a most unexpected mini hamper plus an experience day voucher. Very Happy

Real test for me will be next week, need them to look at a small issue with a tapping noise coming from the passenger side roof lining when on rough roads (seen other people posting similar issues here so I imagine a known issue/fix...?). but the fact the dealer called me up to ask how it was going I take as a very good sign!

Smokey Hill
Pure / Fuji / SD4 / Panoramic / 19" Sytle 4 wheels

SD4 Pure, 5 door, White with Lunar interior, Fogs, Pano, Style 4 wheels, Mats, Auto lights and wipers.
15-03-2013 04:22pm
WB
WB

Don't accept anything less than a full tank and unless you got a huge discount I'd suggest pushing the dealer for some freebies - mats, mudflaps, boot mat etc.

Don't be fooled into the "value" of the half day experience - dealers hand those out like mints.
15-03-2013 04:28pm
rchrdleigh

Dealers may well hand out half day experience vouchers freely but they are worth about £300.
15-03-2013 06:28pm
Donny Dog

(15-03-2013 06:28pm)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Dealers may well hand out half day experience vouchers freely but they are worth about £300.

The vouchers are for half a day, which is £195, but obviously it doesn't cost the dealer that much.

I got another one with my service!
15-03-2013 06:40pm