Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weathertech Properly Fitted Floor Mats
olde

Weathertech Properly Fitted Floor Mats

FloorLiner DigitalFit Land Rover 2012 Range Rover Evoque Part# 444041 for the small cost of $139
See listing here
However, the picture in Weathertech's listing is of a Toyota Prius, I think.

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
13-03-2012 05:09am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olde

RE: Weathertech Properly Fitted Floor Mats

OK, I ordered these floor mats. As you can see, the drivers side mat goes half way up the dead-pedal, and not all the way up the back of the active pedals. However, it makes the Land Rover supplied mat (the black one on top) look quite pathetic. As for the passenger side, that seems to be a more expansive fit, although that one too could do with being extended forward a bit.

Whistle Our Petition to Improve the Evoque sent to Range Rover CEO, get your copy ---> HERE <---
16-03-2012 06:57pm
slee18

I saw those! I was hoping for more on the foot rest though

12 Evoque Si4 (US) Galway Green Prestige ivory expresso interior
17-03-2012 02:54am
jutrem

I tried to order these for my LR2 (Freelander 2) last year (after the auto show) but they were only available for the Range Rover and Range Sport. Surprised that they have it for the Evoque.
17-03-2012 03:04am
AEC

Those look pretty good! I think I'll order a set in black. Did you also get the rears? If so, how do they fit/look?

Edit: Oh, maybe the rears aren't available yet. Hopefully before next winter.

2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic, Colima Lime with Black Pano Roof over Lunar/Savannah (Energy), Style 3 alloys, Climate Comfort Pack, Satellite and HD Radio, Ebony Headliner
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 03:21pm by AEC.)
17-03-2012 03:19pm
olde

No rears available. Just the fronts. They come as a pair. In fact, they arrived in a humongous box the day after I ordered them by phone. That's less than 24-hours. The brown colour is a bit dark to match the ivory car. They come in black or gray, and the black ones might have been a better colour for the car in hindsight.

The huge Weathertech logo is removable, but it leaves a big square space that would then be asking your to glue in one of those snazzy key-fobs one of our members is selling on one of the other threads... That would look very sharp. Hmmmm. Cool

17-03-2012 07:53pm