Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone with a pure with manual seats and heated seats?
ragtap

Anyone with a pure with manual seats and heated seats?

Hi!!

I am trying to rerofit the electrical seats on my pure, and I am reading that the evoque has the electrical wiring already installed and the "only thing" that has to be replaced is the temperature control (LR028200)

I would like to ask, if possible, that someone takes a picture under the fron seats, so I could confirm that I have the same conector and cables comming in and out the seat, so this will confirm that the heats padas are installed.

Thanx so much in advance!!
30-01-2015 08:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
harry

RE: Anyone with a pure with manual seats and heated seats?

hope this helps

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-02-2015 09:24am
fam1x

Can you get rear heated seats for the Evoque ?

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
05-02-2015 05:19pm
MartinP

(05-02-2015 05:19pm)fam1x Wrote:  Can you get rear heated seats for the Evoque ?

Yes - standard on Autobiography, optional on everything else.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
05-02-2015 05:57pm
ragtap

Hi Harry,

Thanx a lot for your cooperation. I have done some research. The most difficult part to add would be the heating pads.
This should be directly connected to a heating control module, (which should look like this: http://www.brit-car.co.uk/shopimages/pro...18750.jpeg ) and then, the heating module will be directly connected to the LIN bus.

This part that I am describing is the one that should differ from yours. So here is a pic taken fron the front side of my seat (the copilot) so there is no electrical height adjustment and all wiring is clearer.

I would like to compare them, but I cant see were is the heating control module, which should be in the fron side of the seat. Would you take some pics?

I can give you my email adress so there is no need to post them we make this easier.

Thanx a lot in advance!
10-02-2015 10:55pm