Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted WANTED ** SD4 DYNAMIC IN WHITE ** CASH WAITING
SINGHY

RE: WANTED ** SD4 DYNAMIC IN WHITE ** CASH WAITING

(19-09-2012 03:00pm)x5pea Wrote:  well that didnt go to plan at all....ended up with a Sd4 dynamic auto 3dr in grey.

Its a well spec'd car and cheap as chips so she gonna have to lump it WinkLaughingLaughingLaughing
collect next week hopfuly Cool

Good choice of colour in the end, surprised you couldn't get a white one as thy really are quite common

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
19-09-2012 06:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
muff

WANTED ** SD4 DYNAMIC IN WHITE ** CASH WAITING

I managed to get sorted as well. Not what I planned to buy but sourced a white TD4 pure 5dr for immediate delivery (cancelled order at my local dealer). The wife's delighted
08-11-2012 04:50pm
Evo-king

RE: WANTED ** SD4 DYNAMIC IN WHITE ** CASH WAITING

muff.

So you have already got yourself a classic Evoque, now that the TD4 is no longer being supplied.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
08-11-2012 09:58pm
muff

WANTED ** SD4 DYNAMIC IN WHITE ** CASH WAITING

A classic indeed. At the price I paid I care not that the TD4 is discontinued. A badge and a few BHP difference makes no difference to me
09-11-2012 01:17pm