Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WIN 2 tickets to Knockhill - 13th Sept
oilman

WIN 2 tickets to Knockhill - 13th Sept

Fancy winning two tickets with hospitality to Knockhill for the SMRC? If you do then make sure you enter this beauty of a competition!

Opie Oils sponsor David Sleigh has very kindly given us two tickets to the next round of the 2015 Scottish Championship Car Racing meeting at Knockhill on Sunday 13th September. These tickets will provide one lucky winner and their guest entry to the event where you will get to watch a fantastic day of racing and even get hang out with the team for the day.

[Image: smrc.jpg]

All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is drop us a PM titled "I want those Knockhill tickets" together with your name, address and telephone number. One lucky winner will be picked at random on Thursday 10th September and contacted soon after.

Please only apply if you can attend, it would be a shame for them to go to waste.

Good luck

- oilman

Use the code BABYRR and get 10% Club Discount
View Opie Oils Current Offers Here > >
oilman's website: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/ - register for news and offers
email: sales@opieoils.co.uk
phone: 01209 202944
04-09-2015 08:56am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m_101

RE: WIN 2 tickets to Knockhill - 13th Sept

I was meant to be chief medical officer for this day but swapped to do Superlap on the 20th! Shame as I would have been there to show you around as well.

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
10-09-2015 10:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply