Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
WESTOVER LAND ROVER - SALISBURY
Griff449

WESTOVER LAND ROVER - SALISBURY

As some know, I have just collected my Evoque from Westover Landrover in salisbury. This is my second purchase from this dealership and I must say contrary to the usual Landrover snobbish attitude and unhelpfulness of salesmen these guys are awesome and the reason why I bought from them again this year and will do when ordering my next one (Dynamic) next year Very Happy

Great sales service and always on hand to provide any required aftersales service. I do not live local to them but more than prepared to travel to this dealership to get anything sorted out

Keep up the good work I say Very Happy

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
05-09-2012 06:09pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

RE: WESTOVER LAND ROVER - SALISBURY

We have run down LR and dealers many times on this forum, and probably with good reason, so it is also good to hear when they get it right.

You have a problem though Griff, because when you take you car into them the next time, they won't recognise itLaughing

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
05-09-2012 09:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: WESTOVER LAND ROVER - SALISBURY

Fair point lol

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
05-09-2012 09:57pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply