Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP!! manual seats in pure + sat nav + ed4 questions
Tulabb

RE: PLEASE HELP!! manual seats in pure + sat nav + ed4 questions

(05-03-2013 10:52pm)Mark_H Wrote:  Sorry to hijack the thread but out of interest what MPG do you get from your ed4 ?

think I got around 54 mpg on the last long journey....no idea if this is good or not?
Majority of my trips are short so its usually lower.

(05-03-2013 10:57pm)Magic beans Wrote:  it does tulabb ...thank you. how can i thank you; there is no button?? oh well a real thank you then!

so you think stick with the option heavy ed4 and ditch style pack for tech pack. i agree it just looks tidier plus i have no luck with my satnav staying put. YUP IT JUST LOOKS TACKY STICKING A SAT NAV ON THE WINDOW IMO.

ok a few more questions if u dont mind....so you have manual seats and find them ok. how are they manual. is it levers or that annoying round thing u have to turn to change the angle you are sitting at? ITS A ROUND THING YOU TURN BUT IF YOUR THE ONLY ONE DRIVING IT I GUESS U CAN SAVE AND JUST STICK TO NORMAL SEATS. MY BF ONLY DRIVES IT AT THE WEEKENDS THE ONLY THING HE DOES IS MOVE THE CHAIR BACKWARDS/FORWARDS BECAUSE OF OUR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE.

is the SWYS any good or a silly gimmick? NOT BOTHERED ABOUT THIS TBH

do you wish you had gone for a sd4? NO - ED4 SAVES PETROL / ROAD TAX CHEAPER AND I THINK ITS GENERALLY CHEAPER TO RUN

any extras u wish u had opted for? TINTED WINDOWS - BY THE TIME I DECIDED I WANTED IT THE CAR WAS ALREADY IN BUILD MODE.

thanks!

My answers in capitals.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 02:58pm by Tulabb.)
06-03-2013 02:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Magic beans

fantastic guys. thanks for the last bit of info. really helpful
06-03-2013 03:59pm
tash

(06-03-2013 03:59pm)Magic beans Wrote:  fantastic guys. thanks for the last bit of info. really helpful

Have an ed4 with 36k miles on, get average of 40mpg and would definitely swap for an sd4 as the ed4 just lacks power top end.

I have the tech pack which I think is a must, the manual seats are fine and would not pay extra for electric seats. Never use the SWYS so of little value, the real must have's for me are sat nav, auto lights, wipers and the panoramic roof.

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
13-03-2013 02:56pm