Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vulnerable trim
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Vulnerable trim

It isn't often open these day J, so check with the Aberfoyle Forest Manager before you drive over. It's only about 5 miles long, in the heart of the Trossachs and if it is closed then there is a great drive down into Aberfoyle, turn right at the bottom of the Dukes pass in the village and drive up through Kinlochard to Stronachlacher at the west end of Loch Katrine. There is a good tearoom on the pier there or another called the Wee Blether Tea Room at Kinlochard.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 10:42pm by XFullFatTim.)
06-06-2012 10:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

Cheers, will check it out sometime.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
06-06-2012 10:46pm
effityfaich
Banned

Great to meet all of you here on babyrr.com.

You weren't a lurker, you were a spammer and now you are also an ex- spammer
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 04:18pm by XFullFatTim.)
06-10-2012 03:52pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Forest Drive at Aberfoyle is currently open and fee need be paid as somebody made off with the Pay and Display machine and the barrier across the entrance - drove it last weekend, surface is good and fairly smooth. Only other vehicles on the drive were a small coach loaded with American and Japanese tourists several of whom wanted to look over the Evoque and were amazed that it was a Land Rover product, and a Mazda MX5 which I suspect may have left some of it's exhaust system behind........

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-10-2012 04:21pm