Poll: Would you like to order Video-in-motion-interface
Yes for UK
Yes for non UK
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video in motion/ TV or DVD on the move modules
lammas10

RE: Video in motion/ TV or DVD on the move modules

hi pete

The PDF on your website to view the installation in larger pictures doesnt work, any chance you can post the PDF on here? thanks Jay
01-06-2012 11:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

Hi
Sorry the pdf it to large so cant post it, if you email me ill forward a document with the larger versions in.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
08-06-2012 08:53pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phung998

Hi,

Still querying whether I could do this or not can you email me the pdf? Rummaging up the courage to fork out..

John
24-11-2012 09:05pm
bell-auto-services

Hi
Please email me from my web site and ill send you the pdf as a returned email, I cant email you I dont have your address.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
24-11-2012 09:07pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goldenboi79

Hi there! I am about to take delivery of my Canadian Prestige 5-door Evoque, and am really interested in this system. My car has the surround video camera and reverse camera already. I am just looking for something that would trick the system into playing video media while the car is in motion, but won't affect the way the cameras work (i.e. automatically displacing when I select reverse). This system, and all the others I have seen seem designed to take an aftermarket rear camera. Will it still allow original functionality with the OEM cameras?

Thanks!

2013 Range Rover Evoque Si4 Prestige: 5 Door, Santorini Black, Tan Interior, Cold Weather Package, Park Assist, 20" Style 6 Wheels.

Build date: 21 August 2012
Vancouver, BC, Canada
29-11-2012 11:13pm
phung998

Hi,
Seem to be having a problem with the module. I do have the dips correctly in place.
Although I've installed it for a couple of days now and its very on and off when it wants to work. When it does work, I noticed my unit does a restart, for no particular reason and then its fine (roughly about 20minutes into driving). When i start it in the morning reverse out my drive it doesn't work. Does it need to warm up or something maybe my keyless entry maybe affecting this I never unlock the usual way I rely on keyless opening? Or maybe a faulty module....

John
01-12-2012 03:44pm
ryanmiller09@gmail.com

Will your model work for the 2013 Evoque. Also, could you PM me with a direct link to your product if so. Thank You.
12-05-2013 04:22am