Poll: Would you like to order Video-in-motion-interface
Yes for UK
Yes for non UK
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video in motion/ TV or DVD on the move modules
bell-auto-services

Video in motion/ TV or DVD on the move modules

As many of you are aware I have managed to get some modules at a good price that will allow TV and or DVD video to be viewed whilst your car is moving or in motion.

This is a plug and play kit of which ill be up dating and adding to this thread as soon as possibile.

I have on offer here the plug and play module for the Evoque cars equiped with TV or DVD, You will be supplied with 1x Video module and 1x wireing harness for it as seen in the made up picture below.

This kits in are limited supply with only 10 available and should arrive to me by the end of the week, More ariveing two or three weeks after.
If people are interested and want to pre order please vote on the poll at the top and post here, I can then PM you with payment details.

The kit is prices as follows.
Uk orders including the shipping to mainland (EXCLUDING Highlands and Islands) including VAT total is £127.50. This is to be paid for by Visa, Master card or UK bank transfer.

Non Uk orders £100+shipping+vat where applicable.

Pete

IMPORTANT NOTE: Watching video media whilst driving your car is illegal and is not advised, this kit is sold for OFFROAD use ONLY. Thumbs Up You agree by purchasing this item you understand it is sold for offroad or private road use only.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 09:44pm by bell-auto-services.)
06-02-2012 09:14pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

RE: Video in motion/ TV or DVD on the move modules

Im starting to create the fitting instructions which will be complete tomorrow. see link.

http://bellautoservices.co.uk/products/e...e-install/

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
10-02-2012 12:50am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

Instructions complete.

12-02-2012 03:21pm
bell-auto-services

Just test fitted rear view camera to a pure today Smile

The camera was not phisiclly fitted into the car as i only borrowed it to prove that it could be done with my module. when in reverse it gives a screen where you can select the rear camera.

Ill get more pictures as i can but time was limited today for testing.

Pete

25-02-2012 06:24pm
Thumper

Picked this up for my car today! I have a local car audio shop who will do the install here in the states. Looking forward to having this available for the kids!!

Thanks Pete.

Luvin' every minute of if it!!!
25-02-2012 07:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
edgedata

(12-02-2012 03:21pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Instructions complete.

Hi Pete,

Just to let you know that the link to the pdf at the bottom of the above page is malformed and doesn't work.

Regards
Mark

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
25-02-2012 10:00pm
bell-auto-services

Your welcome.

If you do fancy fitting your self its really nothing to worry about as its really easy and ill help you if needed. I have got it down to about 10-15 mins from start to finish now Smile

Pete
(25-02-2012 10:00pm)edgedata Wrote:  Hi Pete,

Just to let you know that the link to the pdf at the bottom of the above page is malformed and doesn't work.

Regards
Mark

Thanks for poiniting it out.

Im having a few security issues with pdfs on my siteat the moment which seems to be stopping things going to plan. I hope to fix this weekend.

Pete

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 10:04pm by bell-auto-services.)
25-02-2012 10:01pm
Thumper

I just had this installed today and it works as promised!! Very cool especially with the Meridian sound system!! Cool

Thanks again Pete.

Luvin' every minute of if it!!!
02-03-2012 11:54pm
bell-auto-services

Your welcome, thank you.

Pete

03-03-2012 10:21am
normangt

A you tube video would be good on fittingSmile
05-03-2012 03:06pm