Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vandalised Evoque
Devonian

Vandalised Evoque

Am I the first unfortunate person on here to have some moron key and damage their car? I'm gutted. He was even stood on the bonnet and stamped on it for good measure!!! Twisted Evil

As I'm working away in Chester I don't have secure parking but have tried to be careful where I've left it. I don't understand the mentality of some people. Why would anyone get any pleasure from doing that?!

I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else on here as it's not pleasant. Sad

2012-2014: Dynamic SD4 Auto Lux Coupe. Santorini Black, Style 7 20" Shadow wheels, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons, High Beam Assist, Solar Attenuating Glass and black Dynamic Plus pack. Sold back to Land Rover due to many build quality issues.
On order: Corris Grey Dynamic SD4 5 door, black contrast pan roof, blind spot indicators, Intelligence Pack, Head Up Display, Solar Glass, 825W Stereo and powered tailgate.
15-07-2012 07:53am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Vandalised Evoque

That sucks, I would be gutted. People just dont have respect for other people stuff these days. It Censored me.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
15-07-2012 07:58am
jitenc

Sorry to hear that. I agree that there is no respect of others. This country needs some serious attitude change... And that starts with smacking!!

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
15-07-2012 08:06am
Devonian

It's made me a right grumpy sod!! I think the thought of someone you don't know trying to ruin something you've worked really hard to get leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

2012-2014: Dynamic SD4 Auto Lux Coupe. Santorini Black, Style 7 20" Shadow wheels, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons, High Beam Assist, Solar Attenuating Glass and black Dynamic Plus pack. Sold back to Land Rover due to many build quality issues.
On order: Corris Grey Dynamic SD4 5 door, black contrast pan roof, blind spot indicators, Intelligence Pack, Head Up Display, Solar Glass, 825W Stereo and powered tailgate.
15-07-2012 08:09am
Kentboy

(15-07-2012 08:06am)jitenc Wrote:  Sorry to hear that. I agree that there is no respect of others. This country needs some serious attitude change... And that starts with smacking!!

+1

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
15-07-2012 08:22am
Jonathon555

Sorry to hear this , unfortunatley i am sure you are not the first and won't be the last.

Jealous chavvy scum bags who need a proper hiding !

I am sure they will enjoy there meaningless life for the next 50 years and never have a nice car.

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2012 08:26am by Jonathon555.)
15-07-2012 08:26am
smayo

Devonian, how do you know about standing on the bonnet? Were they on CCTV, or caught or purely from the damage done?
I would love to hear they were caught, but somehow suspect that you know purely from the damage.
Little B#####d!

Ordered 17/2/12 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Mauritius Blue, Pan roof, 20" style 6 (gloss black), Vortex, Ebony Headlining, Ent Pack, Heated St. Wheel, Homelink, Pr Glass, Auto Dim r.view mirror, spare wheel
15-07-2012 08:45am
Barneyridge

(15-07-2012 08:06am)jitenc Wrote:  Sorry to hear that. I agree that there is no respect of others. This country needs some serious attitude change... And that starts with smacking!!

Mate it is just not in the UK....same over here

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
15-07-2012 10:27am
Kaiser

terrible terrible terrible Sad

5 Door manual SD4 Dynamic, Mauritius Blue, Contrast Black Pano' Roof, Style 6, Black interior, Ebony Head liner, Dynamic Tech' Pack, Surround cameras, and Adaptive Dynamics. Cool
(Collected 5 of July 2012)
15-07-2012 10:52am
xxxx5

(15-07-2012 08:22am)Kentboy Wrote:  +1

+2, it stories like this that want me to pack up and leave this country for good.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
15-07-2012 11:01am