Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
VIN / Topix again
vision*R

VIN / Topix again

Sorry, this must have been answered before.

How / where can you check your VIN and see the specs of your car?
I suppose you need a login? Is this worth paying for?
Apart from the specs, is there anything else worth checking out? I've checked the boat tracking website but no result, I guess cars for mainland Europe are transported on trucks rather than boats.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
21-12-2011 10:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: VIN / Topix again

yes you need to get a login, and its free for the base info on login, you have to agree to some T&C's there are some docs and stuff but not that much more, also didn't work in Firefox for viewing docs.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
21-12-2011 11:03pm
vision*R

Okay thanks. I was confused because they say you have to be a licensed mechanic etc.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
22-12-2011 08:29am
benzina

Is their anyone else waiting for their car to appear on Topix, after recieving their VIN number between dates 15 - 24 dec 2011?
I got my Vin on the 22nd Dec,and i am still waiting for it to appear. I'd like to know if their is anyone else in the same situation. Thanks.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
05-01-2012 06:07am
chiggy

(05-01-2012 06:07am)benzina Wrote:  Is their anyone else waiting for their car to appear on Topix, after recieving their VIN number between dates 15 - 24 dec 2011?
I got my Vin on the 22nd Dec,and i am still waiting for it to appear. I'd like to know if their is anyone else in the same situation. Thanks.

shouldn't take this long buddy! I think you should call James and ask him what's going on? Not sure how many times you've talked to him about the car, I'm trying to stay away from my dealer until my car arrives haha!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
05-01-2012 08:07am
benzina

I asked them about Topix today, and they were'nt to concerned as it's been over the xmas /new year break period. I'll wait some more,but i want to know if their are others on here in the same situation.

P.S. Even putting my VIN in the shipping website produces nothing yet.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 09:49am by benzina.)
05-01-2012 09:06am
fam1x

How do you get the topix information? Any help would be appreciated ? Do I need to get some information from the dealer to access Topix if so what is that please post? Thanks

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
05-01-2012 11:17pm
benzina

You get your Vin number from the dealer only when your car has been built,then you go to this Topix website.... http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/...lookupForm and register, then put your Vin number inside the appropriate box. (All info regarding your car comes on screen).

06-01-2012 02:30am
fam1x

That's fantastic I've got my vin no logged into topix Smile Thanks guys

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
06-01-2012 11:18am
benzina

So yours showed up on Topix too. I'm still waiting and it's starting to concern me that somethings not right.
Can i ask you when your build date was? Thanks

06-01-2012 12:52pm