Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[VIDEO] Evoque in slippery conditions
caroline11000

RE: [VIDEO] Evoque in slippery conditions

Brilliant!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
11-12-2011 08:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QueJumper

[VIDEO] Evoque in slippery conditions

I've done a few LR Experience days in Disco4, RR, RRS and did one recently in an Evoque SD4 Auto with standard 18" M+S tyres. It was actually much much better than I expected. The combination of light weight and lots of torque had it coping easily with the hills and loose surfaces. The capability when cross axled (two opposing wheels diagonally off the ground) was particularly impressive. The offending wheels are braked to divert torque to the gripping wheels which I thought wouldn't work as well as it did. Apart from ground clearance it did more than I'd tackle in my own Disco 4 let alone an Evoque. But of course it's always easier to push a car harder when it's not your own new baby!

Now Sold - Small, clean, fun car mainly for me - Sd4 Dynamic Lux - White/Black roof

Still going strong - Big, dirty, fun car mainly for the wife, kids and dog - Disco 4 - Blue (with lots of mud outside, sweets & litter inside)
11-12-2011 11:29pm
fam1x

Is DSC controll available on all of the models ?

Just saw the video and wondered if that option is on as standard on The Pure to ?

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
12-12-2011 12:13pm
PhilSkill

RE: [VIDEO] Evoque in slippery conditions

DSC is Standard on Pure. Along with the terrain response, ABS, Roll Stability control, Hill Launch Assist and ABS

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
12-12-2011 08:37pm