Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Updating Profile
Kentboy

Updating Profile

I have been trying to find how I do this. the help says use the link in the upper right of a page 'User CP'
(At some point during your stay, you may decide you need to update some information such as your instant messenger information, your password or perhaps you need to change your email address. You may change any of this information from your User Control Panel. To access this control panel, [b]simply click on the link in the upper right hand corner of most any page entitled "user cp". From there, simply choose "Edit Profile" and change or update any desired items, then proceed to click the submit button located at the bottom of the page for changes to take effect.)

I spent ages only to find it in the upper LEFT hand side of a page!!!!!

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
16-04-2012 05:27pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Updating Profile

Ah, never get Martin to give you directions! Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
16-04-2012 05:52pm
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

Thanks, I've updated the help (not written by me) to point to the correct place.
16-04-2012 10:38pm
Kentboy

(16-04-2012 10:38pm)Martin Wrote:  Thanks, I've updated the help (not written by me) to point to the correct place.

Nice one Martin
That was a challengeRolling Eyes

Evoque Prestige SD4, Barolo Black contrast white roof, Ambiance Upholstery with Figured Macassar wood insert, Privecy glass, Lux Pack, 20" Style 6 Alloys, Spare Wheel. Ordered 10th March estimated completion date 6th July.
16-04-2012 10:44pm
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

In future you can PM or email me for help! Smile
16-04-2012 10:47pm
Kentboy

(16-04-2012 10:47pm)Martin Wrote:  In future you can PM or email me for help! Smile

Sorry MartinEmbarrassed

17-04-2012 08:00pm
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

No probs Mr. Green
17-04-2012 10:02pm