Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Umbrella holder
WB
WB

Umbrella holder

Haven't seen this accessory before...

Looks like LR had the interns working on a project to get rid of all the excess Land Rover wheel badges that get replaced with Range Rover ones...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-Ev..._215wt_998
10-05-2013 10:23am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shenley

RE: Umbrella holder

I fitted one last November, with the sole purpose of using it to stick two hi-vis jackets in it when we go to France. And for that purpose it works, however my Land Rover dealer wondered if the umbrella they were selling fitted.... It didn't - Land Rovers own brand umbrella didn't fit - too big!
..... and I didn't meen the proper size umbrella.........

However, my wife has taken the jackets out and stuck her pink umbrella in there - it is after all her car........
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 10:54am by Shenley.)
10-05-2013 10:49am
scrannel

Still have the gigantic umbrella that came with my 1999 RR (and which half my kid's soccer team used to hide under). It's exactly the right length to fit in the forward section of the luggage space of the Evoque. Plus it's got a nice spear-tip so great for vampires and car-jackers.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
10-05-2013 05:58pm
IKM

Hell of a price just to store your umbrella! Or am I getting mean? I see that you can now also add it as an option on the new RRS configurator.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 07:02pm by IKM.)
10-05-2013 06:57pm
mfhphil

Why didn't I do a search? Her indoors bought herself the small Land Rover umbrella so I thought I'd by her the holder as a surprise. It definitely worked as a surprise.........surprise surprise, the damned thing doesn't fit in it.
Why am I surprised?

Phil
26-07-2013 08:53am