Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ubercool Detailing
ajmooseman

Ubercool Detailing

Firstly I am in no way associated with Martin at ubercool detailing, However they offer and absolute first class service with in the West and North Yorkshire area. I just wanted to post the information about the service they provided for me and my car.

I first contacted Martin after finding a link on detailing world, my request was for a winter paint protection for body and wheels. Martin provide a cost and the detail of what he intended to do.

The Process

1st He jet washed and then snow foamed the car and proceeded to give the car a deep clean with wash mitt and posh shampoo.

2nd We removed all the wheels , cleaned inside and out then added rim wax and rim protection.

3rd with the car inside he completely dried the car several times to ensure it was fully dry

4th was the pre detail for the wax, with a clay bar and lube, Martin went around the entire car.

5th with his machine polisher he added a pre wax /slight cutting polish

next he then Waxed the car with Race Glaze wax

He spent another 2 hours going around every single detail of the car's body, paint, plastic no surface was untouched with some fancy formula or another and I mean every single part, he did plastic trims with make up pads, he did the grills, under the grills in grills, door shuts boot shut absolutely everywhere, all the glass was done inside and out the list goes on and on.

Martins passion for a shiny car is unbelievable, he kept walking around the car looking for something he's missed our wasn't happy with, even when we backed the car out, he dashed back inside for something, as he wasn;t happy with something, the car looked amazing after 5 hours of work but Martin continued to keep checking polishing rubbing until he was completely happy.

Of course all this couldn't have done without the help of his Teenage son Matthew, who's passion is equal to his fathers.

Best £250 I think I ever spent on a car, as the sleet and snow falls on it, it just runs off, and the car looks amazing.

Photo's and Martins site here

http://www.ubercooldetailing.com/apps/ph...d=12670696

Disclaimer: FAO of Mark_n and others it may concern
While all efforts will be made to delivery statements in English. I can only apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes made while posting my thoughts and opinions. If any post featuring such mistakes should offend, then tough SH*T!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 06:50pm by ajmooseman.)
05-12-2011 06:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rossy100

Ubersool Detailing

Sounds good. Is that your car in the pics? If so, which black is that (Sumatra or Barolo?)? Car looks awesome!
05-12-2011 06:48pm
ajmooseman

RE: Ubersool Detailing

(05-12-2011 06:48pm)Rossy100 Wrote:  Sounds good. Is that your car in the pics? If so, which black is that (Sumatra or Barolo?)? Car looks awesome!

Yup that's mine, Sumantra

Disclaimer: FAO of Mark_n and others it may concern
While all efforts will be made to delivery statements in English. I can only apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes made while posting my thoughts and opinions. If any post featuring such mistakes should offend, then tough SH*T!
05-12-2011 06:51pm
Evo-king

RE: Ubercool Detailing

I'm going to check with my lad but that sounds a really good deal.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
05-12-2011 11:51pm
MrHooky

RE: Ubercool Detailing

Looks fantastic. May I ask how it compared to when you received the car from new? I'm considering booking a new car detail for when ours arrived. I've been quoted £200 by someone on detailing world who has been doing it for years and his work is impressive. Black cars are notoriously hard to keep looking swirl free but when polished and waxed properly they look amazing.

Lovely lovely car, and won't need much to keep it looking that good - just make sure you don't take it down your local dodgy £3 car wash!

Fuji Pure eD4 5dr | Fogs | Panoramic | 19" Diamond Polished | Ordered June 11 - Expected May 12
Delivered 19/04/12
20-01-2012 10:21pm