Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Evoque has landed!!!
ZuluKZN

RE: The Evoque has landed!!!

(08-12-2011 08:33pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Hey congratulations it looks great is that really a Pure with a contrasting roof colour? I thought you couldn't get this option with a Pure? If you can I might change my choice of colour.

Hi Singhy,

This is a pure....was initially going to wrap the car but I asked the dealer to get the roof, wing mirrors and the grille sprayed separately....so it is an option that you can have done once it reaches the dealer....hope this helps with the decision making!!!

Thanks.
08-12-2011 08:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Coolbanana

(08-12-2011 12:26am)ZuluKZN Wrote:  
Hi all,

Just taken delivery of our evoque......so totally worth the wait. Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing info and experiences....this helped us tremendously along the journey. Also like to say thank you for the fantastic service from the guys at Barretts Land Rover Canterbury (Simon Green, Sean Bell and the team) .... superb!!!

Here are just a few pics...Pure SD4 with tech and style packs......Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Congrats ZuluKZN! Looks amazing! Cool

Where are you from in KZN? I'm from Durban...still debating whether I should get an Evoque myself or stay with my Disco 4 - looking like I will order one soon though.
08-12-2011 08:59pm
The Valeter

(08-12-2011 12:26am)ZuluKZN Wrote:  
Hi all,

Just taken delivery of our evoque......so totally worth the wait. Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing info and experiences....this helped us tremendously along the journey. Also like to say thank you for the fantastic service from the guys at Barretts Land Rover Canterbury (Simon Green, Sean Bell and the team) .... superb!!!

Here are just a few pics...Pure SD4 with tech and style packs......Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Glad you are happy. Barretts bought my Freelander 2 last week & sold it within 2 days lol. Pictures could do with being bigger.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
09-12-2011 12:04am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BFGEvoqueMan

(08-12-2011 08:33pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Hey congratulations it looks great is that really a Pure with a contrasting roof colour? I thought you couldn't get this option with a Pure? If you can I might change my choice of colour.

You can now, Nov pricelist refers - £500Very Happy

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
09-12-2011 10:16am