Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Pure Tech - DVD's & In Motion
Spookball

RE: Evoque Pure Tech - DVD's & In Motion

Haha Kojak, I was more thinking of keepin my kids quiet than watching it myself. Besides I am too busy on my mobile phone to be worrying about films. <--- joke btw.

Brought home on the 27th of March 2015

SD4 Pure Tech, Santorini black, Panoramic roof, folding mirrors, fog lights.
09-04-2015 10:49am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HotLap

(09-04-2015 10:49am)Spookball Wrote:  Haha Kojak, I was more thinking of keepin my kids quiet than watching it myself. Besides I am too busy on my mobile phone to be worrying about films. <--- joke btw.

LOL, funny...but seriously we certainly don't need more driver distractions...I was thinking the other day about how most vehicles now have 8" touch screens and you have to look at them to change AC settings, heated/cooled seats, etc. This (to me) is just as bad as looking down to read a text...I wish the RRE had the regular switches on the center stack for the heated/cooled seats as it's dangerous to have to take eyes off road to activate/adjust the temps. Suppose I could learn the voice control for the seats (if it's there that is).

2015 Evoque Prestige in Santorini Black with Ivory/Espresso interior
10-04-2015 09:42pm
Kojak

(09-04-2015 10:49am)Spookball Wrote:  Haha Kojak, I was more thinking of keepin my kids quiet than watching it myself. Besides I am too busy on my mobile phone to be worrying about films. <--- joke btw.
Glad to hear it Very Happy
Unfortunately, while I should perhaps have given more credit (hopefully the others have better intentions too) than to be so stupid, you only have to be in your car for 5 minutes before you lose that faith.
Some of the stupidity isn't even based on selfish desires. My pet hate at the moment is the growing number of drivers (and to be honest they are usually elderly and have been driving long enough to have embraced the highway code with respect) who stop at roundabouts and flash people out to their left.....
What The ??????? are they doing?
I'm not talk about standstill traffic or even busy roundabouts here.
They are just too committed to doing a good deed that they screw up the basic rules and those who obey them.

Then theres the weaving transit van across 2 lanes of the motorway while texting.

Now look what you made me do...I went off on one Wink.

OUT - Pure SD4, Orkney Grey, 5 dr, Manual, Fogs, Xenons, Auto dim mirror, Auto lights / wipers, Power fold mirrors, spare wheel.
IN - Dynamic SD4, Indus Silver, 5 dr, Auto, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto Dim mirror, Spare wheel.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 09:02am by Kojak.)
11-04-2015 08:58am
Spookball

I agree Kojak, I also tend to find that the amount of time these people are saving the person they are letting out is the same amount of time they are delaying me by. If they just kept to the rules everyone would be better of.

Brought home on the 27th of March 2015

SD4 Pure Tech, Santorini black, Panoramic roof, folding mirrors, fog lights.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 07:25pm by Spookball.)
11-04-2015 07:25pm