Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ipod shuffle
toothfairy

ipod shuffle

Can anyone with an ipod shuffle tell me what you can view on the 8 inch screen, does it show playlists etc?

Having established on another thread that the the usb port 'ipod' will only interface apple devices and not memory sticks and other mp3 players, I'm thinking of buying an ipod shuffle for use in the car. Mainly for listening to podcasts as I've downloaded my cds to a memory stick.

My current sony walkman mp3 has a screen on it that I can view playlists for music and podcasts but the ipod shuffle doesn't. Can't afford to splash out on anything more expensive at the moment and think the ipod shuffle should do the job and would save me keep swaping and changing usb stick and mp3.

Ordered 7th Jan 2012 Provisional Build Date 14th May 2012 Delivery Early June 2012

Pure TD4 5 door Manual
Firenze, Ebony/Ebony HL, Tech pack, Style Pack, Pan roof, Privacy glass, Rear camera, Xenons, Spare wheel
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 07:19pm by toothfairy.)
07-04-2012 07:17pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: ipod shuffle

The software improvement list has an issue regarding making the iPod Shuffle work... but I can't prove this myself, hopefully someone can tell us for sure...

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
07-04-2012 10:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply