Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK dealers worthy of recommendation
Lemming

RE: UK dealers worthy of recommendation

(19-12-2011 11:37pm)Louie Wrote:  The one thing I would say about this thread is that there are very few posts with recommendations of dealers is it something that JLR need to address as the service across the country seams very poor.

I had a conversation with LR about this point - their response was that dealers are independently owned businesses and not really their concern, I did point out that the as the dealers are out main interface they should pay more attention to their performance!
05-11-2012 02:44am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bessiebella

I am recommend Tim Smith at Duckworth landrover in Market Rasen, he made the whole proses very easy for me, always response to email as soon as he can.
05-11-2012 09:09am
edgedata

+1 for Duckworth Market Rasen. I dealt with Howard Belt. Always returned calls and emails and kept me well informed of the progress of my car throughout the build process. He spent time discussing all the pros and cons of various factory fit option to help me spec the car I wanted but keeping within budget. They even let me arrange my own valeter to apply G-Technic products at their premisses. Top dealership in my eyes.

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
05-11-2012 07:36pm
Bodlyfunctions

(19-12-2011 09:02pm)jonty Wrote:  Hillendale at Junction 12 on the M65 in Lancashire are the best dealership I have dealt with in 30 yeras

+1 on that Jonty!
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 08:23pm by Bodlyfunctions.)
05-11-2012 08:23pm
The Valeter

I am very happy with Harwoods in Edenbridge, I have found them very pleasant whenever I call or go there.
I would not hesitate to recomend them at all.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
06-11-2012 01:06am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FujiSan

Kings Langley Land Rover in Chipperfield, near Watford. Excellent receptionist, very attentive service staff. They could not do enough for me when I went in for my rear light cluster swap. Took photos before and after the work to report to LR, and walked me around the car afterwards to point out and explain what they had done.

Until I experience otherwise, they will certainly be getting my future business.

TD4 Pure - Now a rare breed...

[Image: 131166.png]
06-11-2012 09:22am
colski1961

I would recommend Iain Campbell at Macrae & Dick in Inverness, excellent service when we ordered and took delivery of the Evoque - plus a few loan weekends (Evoque and RRS) in between.

2012 62 Porsche Cayenne Diesel - Black (eveyday use)
2012 61 Porsche Cayman R PDK - Peridot Very Happy (for weekend joy)
2011 Landlegend Compact Tractor (for doing tractory types of things)

Gone :
2012 (1st March) Evoque S4D Lux pack - Firenze Red & Verve interior - traded Nov 12 - sorry folks Sad
06-11-2012 02:33pm
Janesy24

I also am currently with Lookers in Colchester with Alex and he's been awesome, phoned me numerous times, even remembered to phone me when they got an MB evoque in to make sure I was happy with the colour. Has also managed to get my wife on to an LR experience day even though she's only just passed her test. This is my first "luxury" car as i get a discount with vauxhall so have had them my whole life but very impressed and the experience so far has been exceptional especially as they only make a £100 commission from evoque sales due to them "selling themselves". To be fair I didn't really need much persuasion, in fact I walked in found Alex and stated "I want an evoque"!
18-11-2012 02:35pm
J77

I can thoroughly recommend Stratstone Cupar, always pleasant and make you feel very welcome. Alistair Mcbain, top salesman and a top guy in general. Does his best to keep you up to date through the order process.

I had a problem with the drivers door hinge, when I phoned to book it in the service adviser said there was no need just drop in when ever I was passing, sure enough dropped it in out of the blue and the mechanic was very helpful and pleasant.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
18-11-2012 04:15pm
doug

(18-11-2012 02:35pm)Janesy24 Wrote:  I also am currently with Lookers in Colchester with Alex and he's been awesome, phoned me numerous times, even remembered to phone me when they got an MB evoque in to make sure I was happy with the colour. Has also managed to get my wife on to an LR experience day even though she's only just passed her test. This is my first "luxury" car as i get a discount with vauxhall so have had them my whole life but very impressed and the experience so far has been exceptional especially as they only make a £100 commission from evoque sales due to them "selling themselves". To be fair I didn't really need much persuasion, in fact I walked in found Alex and stated "I want an evoque"!

Welcome janesy24.
+1 for Alex Thumbs Up

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
18-11-2012 09:25pm