Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK dealers worthy of recommendation
Tulabb

RE: UK dealers worthy of recommendation

(01-12-2012 02:14pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Glad it all ended up going well. Has hubby returned for the test drive yet? A bit surprised that the hand-over was only an hour, it should have been longer than that.

It was probably 1.5 hours in total. We both drove around for a bit when I finished work. Then around 11.30pm we fancied another drive so we went out again...evening was a better drive for me around town because there were less cars around and I got use to the car esp the brakes / handbrakes etc...

Hubby filled up diesel today around £80....a little too much and it over flowed out a little - VERY annoyed with him doing that!!!!

We had the test of parking in a very tight multi storey car park...I had to get out to guide him a little and whe had to close the mirrors to get into the space. We have been driving a small mini the last 8 years.

We live in a block of flats and our parking is underground - fairly tight spaces. He got out while I practised parking in the space...must have gone in and out 5x. The lines take a little getting use to and it found the mirrors much better and looking down at the lines.

Even bumped into another evoque owner while sat in traffic going the other direction and he gave us a wave!

So far very pleased!!
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 11:44pm by cjfp.)
01-12-2012 08:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paisan

Also wanted to second Kings Langley Land Rover in Chipperfield, near Watford. Polite , professional service from attentive staff. Been in for minor warranty work and first service.
Have used a few LR dealers over the years and far too many seem to rely on the vehicle ( any Landrover ) selling itself . Great cars let down by "couldnt care less" attitude from Dealers. That attitude ensures I will travel to a decent dealership well outside my area to ensure the local dealership does not get my business.
If out of warranty the car goes to a first rate independent locally.
20-01-2013 11:22am
MarkLondon

I’d fully recommend Hadley Green in Barnet for their sales and delivery. From my initial visit through to delivery and handover they have been informative and helpful. They also gave me a good price on my trade in vehicle.

Can’t comment on servicing and maintenance yet as I’ve not had anything done, but my neighbour who uses the Jaguar part of the dealership is always happy with their work.

Arrived Jan 2013 from Hadley Green Arrow Prestige SD4 Manual, Fuji White, Pan Roof, Cirrus/Lunar, Aluminium, Ivory Headliner, A/D, Privacy, Lux Pack, Xenons etc
20-01-2013 03:30pm
James @ Grange Barnet LR
Site Sponsor

Thanks Mark :thumbs up:
20-01-2013 05:37pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colski

If you live in Northern Ireland, Donnellys in Dungannon are brilliant. Exceptional service and super guys. Bought first Evoque there and when it was written off, they were exceptional in helping me navigate the insurers, lent me a Freelander for months for free while I was waiting for my new one to arrive (it arrived today). Tell them Colin sent you!

Cheers
C
25-01-2013 11:42pm
MartinP

Likes of Hay-on-Wye, near Brecon. They have looked after me so far and do go out of their way to ensure your are a happy customer so they have the thumbs up from me!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
20-03-2013 01:37pm
tattoobob26

Lloyd Landrover Carlisle. What an excellent service. This is my first Landrover off a dealer and wow they couldn't do enough. I sent an enquiry online on the Thursday night had an email from Lloyd's on Friday morning and after a phone call made an appointment for the Saturday for a test drive. Then after a bit of nogotiating the deal was done by Saturday night. So I picked up my evoque on the Tuesday job done. Absolutely brilliant by Lloyd's I can't recommend them highly enough!
16-08-2015 03:01am