Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delivery Dates
steviep

RE: Delivery Dates

(14-05-2012 07:14pm)PapaRod Wrote:  Was scheduled for delivery May 15th, i.e today. Reckoned something wasn't in order as I couldn't get specific build date from the dealer and I just hate it when I find my pessimistic self uncorrected.

Now I've got early june confirmed as build date - and my question is how reliable this is? What is the forum-experience regarding the hit-rate once you've got a confirmed build date?

Might be a stupid question, but I must say I am struggling with the LR order system, it doesn't make sense for me and for sure it doesn't build confidence in information provided...Confused

Had it been any other car I would have considered cancellation, but just can't get my self to it with this one...

Totally agree, LR ordering system is shocking. Its taken 8 months and hopefully I'll pick up my car shortly, but when read on this thread people ordering from a different dealer in the same country 3 months after me and yet they have their car and I'm still waiting, it really annoys me. Great for them but poor service from Land Rover to their customers. Can't say I'll be rushing back to buy another car from them based on the service. Nothing against the dealer on this one, just down to LR giving preference to certain dealerships. Unfortunately I picked the wrong one to buy from.

Hope it works out for you and you get your car shortly

Pure 2.2TD4 5dr, Orkney Grey (Fog Lights; Front Parking Sensors; Automatic Lights and Automatic Wipers)

Deposit paid: 25 Sept 11
Order date: 28 February 12
At dealers: 17 May 12
Collecting: 21 May 12
14-05-2012 10:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply