Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK Brochure
Sterling01

UK Brochure

Hi, I am looking to buy a RR Evoque. My budget will stretch to a late '63' or early '14' plate depending on mileage. This is when I believe it changed to the 9 speed automatic gearbox.

I cannot though, find a brochure for the 2014 MY car. I would like to get a detailed list of all standard features of each variant of the car and also a list of optional extras. Land Rover approved used is not much help. I looked at 2 cars from the same dealer. Both were Prestige Lux models, yet one highlighted Powered Tailgate as if it had been an optional extra, whereas I already know this was a standard feature of this model variant.

I have looked around this site and one other Evoque site and also on ebay to try and get hold of a UK brochure for the 2014 model year vehicles. Does anyone have one or know where I can get hold of one please?
16-10-2016 10:08pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: UK Brochure

I think it was only available as a PDF and not a hard copy - LR are getting quite bad for only doing electronic brochures and it doesn't add to my collection of every Land Rover product since 1999 even for special editions and special dealer pre-launch publications. I will have a look in my pdf collection but I don't think I still have it. I had a late 2014 MY car delivered in March 2014, but moved it on after a year as it was so troublesome - it was a 9 speed Dynamic Lux Plus with just about every option on it. It started out badly by being delivered with the option that delayed it's build for 6 months still not working when I took the car from the dealership - after some rude posts here it was very very quickly sorted out by LR and then I had rattles in the headliners followed by continually failing DPF Sensors due to a software upgrade for the 9 speed auto................ would still be driving an Evoque but for the issues and have been very pleased with the superb quality and finish of my RRS2 - QC at Halewood fell through the floor in 2014 for both Evoque and Freelander.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 10:51pm by XFullFatTim.)
16-10-2016 10:46pm
Sterling01

(16-10-2016 10:46pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I think it was only available as a PDF and not a hard copy - LR are getting quite bad for only doing electronic brochures and it doesn't add to my collection of every Land Rover product since 1999 even for special editions and special dealer pre-launch publications. I will have a look in my pdf collection but I don't think I still have it. I had a late 2014 MY car delivered in March 2014, but moved it on after a year as it was so troublesome - it was a 9 speed Dynamic Lux Plus with just about every option on it. It started out badly by being delivered with the option that delayed it's build for 6 months still not working when I took the car from the dealership - after some rude posts here it was very very quickly sorted out by LR and then I had rattles in the headliners followed by continually failing DPF Sensors due to a software upgrade for the 9 speed auto................ would still be driving an Evoque but for the issues and have been very pleased with the superb quality and finish of my RRS2 - QC at Halewood fell through the floor in 2014 for both Evoque and Freelander.

Thanks Tim. Appreciate you having a look
17-10-2016 12:15am
XFullFatTim

I'm sorry to say that I don't seem to have the pdf version any longer, I do still have the build sheet for my Dynamic Plus Lux if that is any help. The biggest differences between a Dynamic and a Prestige were additional/different body kit like spoilering and the Dynamic mode which was an option on Prestige. I don't think there were many changes between 2011 launch and 2014 up to the 9 speed auto, the car was still too new on the market to need specification changes other than some colours and the addition of legally required TPMS in January or February 2014.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-10-2016 08:39am
jcarrot

Moderator note - all the acres of quote has been removed as not necessary - please use the quick reply box below the thread rather than "reply" and then all the quotes don't get included - Tim

I have a PDF which I am attaching (I hope!)
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2016 10:29am by XFullFatTim.)
17-10-2016 08:57am
XFullFatTim

The PDF seems not to have been attached - suggest that you save it to somewhere like photobucket or a photo hosting website and post a like to it on the forum.

17-10-2016 10:28am
Sterling01

(17-10-2016 08:57am)jcarrot Wrote:  

I have a PDF which I am attaching (I hope!)

I really appreciate you looking this out for me. Unfortunately there is no attachment. As I am new to this site, I cant Private Message you. If you PM me, maybe I can give you my email address and you could send directly.

Thanks, Kenny
17-10-2016 10:28am
XFullFatTim

Kenny, if you enable the "email" in your settings then you can send and receive messages that way, the person replying cannot see your email address. You need 5 posts to activate the PM system. BTW Welcome to the forum.

(This post was last modified: 17-10-2016 10:31am by XFullFatTim.)
17-10-2016 10:31am
jcarrot

Tim, don't have photo sharing facilities, so will wait until Sterling has his quota of 5 messages and then he can PM
17-10-2016 10:52am
Sterling01

(17-10-2016 10:31am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Kenny, if you enable the "email" in your settings then you can send and receive messages that way, the person replying cannot see your email address. You need 5 posts to activate the PM system. BTW Welcome to the forum.

Thanks again for your help Tim. I have updated my settings and there should now be an email button on my posts

Kenny .
17-10-2016 12:07pm