Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prestige Ordered but not sure on Interior and Wheels
ant

RE: Prestige Ordered but not sure on Interior and Wheels

Me too. I'm going to wait and see what my Prestige looks like and hopefully see what yours looks like with the Dynamic bits and then make up my mind whether to copy you or not. Thanks
ANT
Me too. I'm going to wait and see what my Prestige looks like and hopefully see what yours looks like with the Dynamic bits and then make up my mind whether to copy you or not. Thanks
ANT

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 11:33am by ant.)
28-07-2011 11:33am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martynk

RE: Prestige Ordered but not sure on Interior and Wheels

Well after all the questions, I went to the RR dealer and saw the swatches and a land rover with Sumatra black, and a chance to chat about the wheels.

The result is I am sticking with Ambiance, and Sumatra black (which to be honest looked the same as the other blacks) , having looked around a number of RR vogues and sports and seen the combinations, ambiance and black works for me.

We chatted about wheel size and agreed that the 19" wheels are probably the optimum for the prestige, for comfort rather than speed.

So the only change was the addition of the heated steering wheel, and believe it or not I also got the paint protection for £350.

I sort of liked the sports model, but there was a danger I would loose my slot, so going to go for my first choice!

Thanks for all your help
31-07-2011 09:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply