Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To those who've ordered a Prestige - why didn't you go for a Dynamic?
DynamicRRV

RE: To those who've ordered a Prestige - why didn't you go for a Dynamic?

Thats a Prestige with Dynamic bumpers and window trims!
30-05-2011 11:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

(30-05-2011 11:39pm)DynamicRRV Wrote:  Thats a Prestige with Dynamic bumpers and window trims!

Correct......

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
30-05-2011 11:46pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

(30-05-2011 11:35pm)LRX Wrote:  I find all these opinions utterly fascinating. At the end of the day, I've ordered a car without ever actually seeing it, so I've had to go on what I've seen in pictures.

I know I want black and I thought an all-black interior would be too dark and a light enterior would be too hard to keep looking good (and I don't even have kids). So I thought the black/red interior of the dynamic would have the dark colours to keep it clean but the red would make it less 'black'.

But having seen some user photos, I'm worried about my choices!

Were you not able to make the Live events? As you started the thread be interesting to hear why you picked the Dynamic, was it just purely about the interior?
31-05-2011 12:12am
Alex

It's a shame there is no way of throwing in Prestige seats instead of the Dynamics. I would have been happy to pay an optional upgrade price for the Prestige seats as opposed to the Dynamic Plus seats (in that choice colours are just red or black but was not keen on the design, to much of a statement to say hey I'm a sporty car).

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
31-05-2011 08:13am
LRX
Banned

(31-05-2011 12:12am)Charlie Wrote:  Were you not able to make the Live events? As you started the thread be interesting to hear why you picked the Dynamic, was it just purely about the interior?

To be honest, the only place I've heard about these live events is on this forum. Not sure how you all know about them/got tickets for them.

As I mentioned in my first post, I wanted a petrol engine and wanted to go all out in terms of power, so the Si4 having the best 0-60 confirmed that for me.

It's difficult to choose between types of leather without actually touching them. I can't believe RR would use any 'bad' materials, so I'm assuming even the lesser leather is still lovely to touch.
31-05-2011 10:24am
Alex

Check the land rover web site under Evoque and Evoque live (banner) - you may be able to make the next event this weekend.

You can book online and print your ticket off (it's free). I would highly recommend it.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
31-05-2011 10:36am
Kermit

(30-05-2011 10:00am)LRX Wrote:  Is the extra few mm approach angle really that important to you?! If so, surely you'd go for a Defender?

It's more than a few mm. It's several degrees.
31-05-2011 01:57pm
pimbrokken

I chose for Prestige because it is the only version with the 8-way electric driver seat. I now have a Freelander2 with 6-way power seats, but I really miss the "front up and down" option.....

And I love the leather dash
31-05-2011 11:26pm