Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tinted Windows
BRO-T

Tinted Windows

Hi all,

I've been quoted £180 to get my windows tinted on my 5 door evoque. That's every window apart from front drivers and passenger and the windscreen. Should still be legal!

Is that a good price?
26-02-2013 02:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EpicEvo

Tinted Windows

Mmm so so about ryt. There are many many companies out there that would quote £500 lol
26-02-2013 10:55pm
muff

Tinted Windows

Some are not are not as good quality as others. I got my daughters car done for £150 but its just not quite right. For the Evoque, I went to Pentagon. Perfect but £300
26-02-2013 11:24pm
Craig_d1

RE: Tinted Windows

(26-02-2013 11:24pm)muff Wrote:  Some are not are not as good quality as others. I got my daughters car done for £150 but its just not quite right. For the Evoque, I went to Pentagon. Perfect but £300

+1 for Pentagon. They were(don't know if still are) the authorised tinters for the LR garage at Reading and i used them on my audi.
27-02-2013 07:41pm
Teetree

Tinted Windows

I'm also wanting my rear windows tinting after the birth of my baby boy. can anyone recommend any place around manchester or the north west that's reliable and can perform a decent job? May be at a reasonable price too perhaps?Smile

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
03-06-2013 05:20pm
Frp1

(03-06-2013 05:20pm)Teetree Wrote:  I'm also wanting my rear windows tinting after the birth of my baby boy. can anyone recommend any place around manchester or the north west that's reliable and can perform a decent job? May be at a reasonable price too perhaps?Smile

Try ring mark at http://www.automotive-solutions.co.uk/
He has done all my cars and vans over the last 13 years. He has also done work for many people I know around Huddersfield area.
The 1st car he did for me was 13 years ago and I still own it. The tints are just like new Smile

Tell him Ben Addison passed his name on and he will look after you.
03-06-2013 09:30pm
Teetree

Tinted Windows

Cheers Ben , only just got round to calling Mark! Price seems ok especially if he can do a quality job as you ve mentioned.
While Im at it, has any one had their front windows tinted ? Only 25% of course!Smile If so does it look any good or no need to bother?

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 01:25pm by Teetree.)
16-07-2013 01:25pm
Frp1

Great, mark will not let you down.
HI have had my front window done and a 6" sun strip on the winscreen.
I will try and upload some pics later thus week.
What area are you from as I am in stoke tomorrow then Hyde in the evening.

Ben
17-07-2013 12:08am